7

Commitment

Author

After the incident between Y/n and Jimin, Y/n didn't go to school for an entire week, to scared to face Jimin but once she got a call from Jennie saying that Jimin and his friends had disappeared from school didn't make her feel any better either.

Locking her room , sitting in once corner, sobbing and cursing herself for falling in love with him , memories of their last meet kept repeating in her mind .

That day Jimin wasn't the Jimin she knew, that boy was possessive and angry, the aggressive kiss made Y/n cry thinking what has she gotten her self into .

Completely stressed she thought to fresh up and start her day, her love for Jimin still hadn't died because she had been in relationship with him for almost a month , and they had gotten a lot closer.

Because of the cold weather she wore a black shirt with black ripped jeans and to top it off a blue denim jacket. And a pair of black converse shoes.

Letting her hair loosely fall on her shoulders , she saw her reflection the girl that was once lonely finally got the person she loved but she thought god had personal grudges against her to make her life lonely again.

Staying in her room for an entire week she felt suffocated , she realized that she has to move on from Jimin.

Before leaving her room she decided to watch the news over the town to beware about her surroundings.

Switching to the news channel she froze :

" 20 people killed brutally who were about to harass some girls , from the information we have researched , the dangerous mafia of the world had landed in Seoul city the mafia name is ....... Park mafia the leader park Jongwon will soon be passing his position to his son a.ka Park Jimin to be the leader of the gang as soon as his son finds himself a queen , now we will take a break stay tuned "

Switching off the television she felt scare his words were repeating in her mind :

you're mine and only mine and that god can't separate me from you, your mine to claim and I am soon going to get you after I become the king of mafia and you'll be my queen , just wait my kitten "

She felt more suffocated and thought of going to a cafe nearby.

Going downstairs greeting the maids, she informed them about her going to a cafe for breakfast and spending her day out she went.

Walking on the footpath looking like a simple girl she thought why couldn't her life be simple, being rich is just boring, when people think of you as a slut or hoe when you totally are not type of a person who seems to sell their body off for money, you felt pissed at people 's thought process.

Reaching the cafe you opened the door as you heard a waiter coming towards you with a smile on his face

" Good morning ma'am, what can I get for you " The waiter said with a smile . You returned a smile as you ordered and the waiter left.

While waiting for you're order you sat near the glass so you could see the outside scenery. And the thing that caught your eye made you froze....... A black voiture de noir standing at the middle of the road with a person leaning against it, smoking.

 A black voiture de noir standing at the middle of the road with a person leaning against it, smoking