13

Fragil

Author

His eyes screamed lust , while Jimin who was not able to control his hormones, he looked at her hungrily. She wanted her first time to be with him. But................she wasn't ready.

Unknowingly tears appeared in her eyes as she tried to stop. Her back met the wall as tears started falling down like river. He pinned her hands above her head with one of his hand and then with the other one traced her cheeks and lips. He slowly made a long line of kisses from her forehead to eyes , then nose and finally her lips.

He caught her lips hungrily as she chocked onto her tears. Forcefully entering his tongue, she grasped for air and broke the kiss, catching her breath. Jimin just stared at her lips which now covered in his saliva.

She was balling her eyes out trying to break out of his hold , which now only tightened . Her sudden cough brought him to his senses and he realized what he was doing.

She was crying...... because of him .

His father 's words kept repeating in his mind

We don't force a girl. It's her choice

He accidently let the beast inside him unleash

He let go of Y/n as she ran away. Running out of the room y/n accidentally bumped into someone , causing her her to stumble but she was stable.

She looked at the person and he was ............................Mr. Park

" dad .... " she said while crying

Mr. Park immediately read her expression because he had known Y/n for a month and that Jimin had something to do, jimin wanted to surprise Y/n and meet her.

" I will go and talk to him , you go to your room and don't open it " he said and was about to leave her but she stopped him

" dad , talk to him but....... please don't hurt him , I have been away from him since 3 weeks, I will try to understand him please promise me , that you will just talk to him " she said wiping her tears.

Mr. Park just nodded and smiled.

He thought "she is so fragile ,to easy to hurt so effortlessly "

{ the took the above line from an ff called " Mad love " The ff was so good I don't mean to copy her line but I just couldn't think of any other line do yeah }

with that he saw Y/n run to her room , he was angry a bit but he had to keep his promise.
He thought for a moment, he warned jimin that a woman cannot be forced , then why suddenly all of this happened ?

His mind clicked a thought of jimin regretting his actions and that jimin could do anything to harm himself. That was the hardest thing for Mr. Park, from jimin's childhood, jongwon came across to know that whenever his son would make a mistake he would hit himself, and it depended upon the mistake he made.

So if he connects the dots, forcing Y/n is a big mistake, if jimin let the beast inside him unleash in front of Y/n things could have gotten worse. And he loves Y/n alot so.......

Thoughts started clouding his mind, as he tried to shrug them off and ran towards where jimin was, jimin wouldn't try to kill himself would he.............?

He ran with the speed of light towards the room just to see his son.........