12

Talents

Author

After the meeting with Mr.park , Y/n couldn't help but wonder what her special talents were. After all the mafia queen should be an all rounder.

She was good in performing arts , because she wants become a k-pop artist. She could sing and dance but would such skills have importance in the mafia world.

Sighing in frustration , she buried her head in her hands, while Jimin on the other hand read her behaviour.

" thinking about the tests right?" He asked

" do I have any special skills " she was sad

" you can sing and dance , that is more than anything " he answered

Singing and dance do have importance in mafia world she thought

" every mafia queen should be an all rounder , not necessarily , but you should be famous " he said making her smile now.

Reaching home , Jimin brought Y/n to special room which had a dance studio and music recording studio

" I spend al lot of my time when I am sad " he said

" wow this place is good " she said her eyes roaming each and every part of the room . Her eyes landed on the recording mic , which had a stool near it to sit on and record songs .

" I am gonna get some snacks till then why don't you look around " Jimin said and excused himself .

Singhing she went towards the recording microphone , adjusting the settings and connecting the tune , for song she was going to record.

She had written it during the time period when she stayed home for an entire week after knowing the truth.She took a deep breath as she was feeling stressed and was about to sing her heart out.

Feeling confident she cleared her throat and began singing

What Y/n didn't know was that her singing made, jimin stop dead in his tracks and come back just to listen to her, he recorded her singing and sent it go his father.

Found the first speciality he thought

After what seemed like five minutes, his dad replied, .

" Impressive she is going to be a good queen "

A smile made its way onto Jimin 's face as he was succeeding in his task. Y/n is going to be a mafia queen and he just has to take care of exo who are planning something big.

Baekhyun

It's been a long time since we have killed, we have practiced hard to take the first position in mafia, and soon we are going to take the park mafia down, I just heard that jimin got himself a new slut, it will be fun to play with her won't it be.

And after jimin is gone from this world, I will take the title of the most dangerous, powerful and heartless mafia.

" First I have to capture his princess "

One month later~

One month passed by really early. You were finding your special skills and they were performing arts and creative arts with cooking and makeup.you weren't a fan of makeup but recently you have been obsessed with it.

You earned a lot of fame because of your YouTube channel " mylifeasY/n " . On your channel You uploaded videos of your drawing , painting tutorials. Makeup tutorials and cupcakes and chocolate recipes. Not to mention , you