2

Prologue

•||•

Unknown Message

Author

The sun rays came in through the curtains blinding the girl 's eyes resulting her to groan as she woke up .

Sitting up, rubbing her eyes cutely like a baby she slowly opened them.

She glanced around her room for a while when she realized that she better get up or else she might be late for school.

Slowly getting up from the bed she lazily made her way towards the bathroom and and her morning routine .

After doing her morning routine , she wore a plain white full sleeve and black shorts accompanied by aqua blue sneakers.

She never wore makeup because she was never a fan of it. She left her hair lose letting them fall over her shoulder as she combed them with her fingers to make them look a bit better .

Checking her self one last time in the mirror, she made her way down stairs to be greeted by maids.

as always she thought.

Being a single child in the family, Y/n always felt lonely as her parents were always busy with business trips and works .

Y/n rarely got to see her parents as they were so busy. Being the daughter of the richest man didn't help either because she couldn't buy happiness with that could she ?

She never was a filthy rich spoilt brat or slut, she was just a plain simple innocent girl who wished for happiness

Sighing, she simply had her breakfast and left for school on foot as it wasn't much far away.

°•||•°

After school she hung out with her friends for a bit , then returned home as it was getting late.

She had already dined out with her friends so she informed the maids to not make anything for her.

Tired and exhausted walking upstairs to her room Y/n did her night routine and jumped in her bed in her soft pj's, sliding under the covers

Scrolling through her phone suddenly she received a notification from an unknown number which said :-

"Baby girl I am coming for you just wait......... "

To tired to figure out who the person was she just ignored the unknown message as her eyelids were getting heavy she kept her her phone aside and drifted into darkness.........

•||•

Thank you for reading

I purple💜 you