15

Sinful noises

Author

Chirping of birds were heard as , her eyes opened. She at the attempt to get up , was pulled back caged in someone's arms as she received a groan , from the person sleeping beside her . She looked at her side and found him , sleeping with his messed up blonde hair and hickeys covering his neck , chest and abs .

she blushed as the memories of last night came back to her mind . she looked at her body and oh god , she was filled at hickeys at all places too. her gaze went onto him just to see, him already looking at her , his smiled changed into a smirk .

''someone was being needy last night '' he said with a huge smirk plastered on his face .

suddenly she turned her face to another side and hid inside the blanket . he chuckled as he pulled her close.wrapping the blanket around both of them as he made her sat on his lap , her back facing his hard chest, she felt his abs .

she still covered herself , earning giggles from him. he turned her around and stared deeply into her eyes, she looked down not making any eye contact with him and started moving , trying to get up but instead got her hands pinned behind her back , and he lifted her chin with the index finger of his right hand while the other held both of her hands tightly preventing her attempts to escape .

''look at me ''he said huskily only to get her whimpering and moving while sitting on his lap.

'' HUSH'' he said finally making her stop moving and look into his eyes .

'' you know you can't escape me , why try tho ?huh? ..........and you know that you can run, but you can't hide '' he said being a bit angry .

she bit her lip not knowing what to say , when he said

''stop biting your lips , or i will fuck you right now and won't let you cum '' he said being possessive.

he stared at her for a moment , he could easily read her eyes and understood why she was acting like this .

" you were good and I can't get enough of you " he said making her look up at him with wide eyes.

" How did you know that I was think-" he crashed his lips onto hers .

He kissed her with full passion , love accompanied with care . she fell back on the bed as he leaned in close towards her making their noses and lips touch he said

" I can read your mind easily, you eyes speak everything " her lips parted due to shock as he spoke again

" I love you and nothing can change that not even satan himself ....kitten " he purred into her ears .

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close , she whispered on his lips

" I love you " before rolling on the bed getting on top of him and kissing him , he kissed back immediately as their tongues danced together and fought in dominance, as always he won and tasted her mouth not leaving any inch like always until their moment was broken by someone entering the room ,

" FUCK " the person cursed loudly, making Y/n accidentally bite his lower lip , making him groan. They looked up and saw Jin looking at them with wide eyes and open hanging mouth. Jin immediately ran out , screaming in the house

" JIMIN AND Y/N ARE
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SINFUL NOISES EVERY ONE" both of them looked at each other with wide eyes as she tried to get up and walk out of bed but failed miserably.

" my kitten is so clumsy " he said smirking

" it all your fault " she said pointing her index finger at him .

" don't blame it on me , be great full to me that I stopped after four rounds because you were exhausted, otherwise I clearly told you that I had no plans for stopping because you teased me and made me wait for a long time . " he said pointing it back to her then slowly came out of bed and carried her in bridal style.

" I am going to shower you " he said as a smirk started to creep into his lips

" NO! " she straight away denied

" and why is that?" He asked trying to act all innocent

" don't act innocent I know what you are trying to do " she said making his smirk fall

" I promise I won't try anything " he said still being innocent

She was hesitant but still nodded .

He smiled in victory and tried to hid his smirk.

While showing she sat between his legs as he washed her up . She was feeling relaxed in the warm water but he took the opportunity of the moment and shoved two fingers in her.

She grasped as her breath got uneven. She looked at him who was smirking proudly and took his fingers out , licking them .

" so delicious " he said while she shot him glares .

He dressed her up as she wore his shirt , which was big for her and she loved it because she felt surrounded by his scent, And black ripped jeans. He gently combed her hair with his fingers and dressed himself up before picking her up in bridal style and going downstairs. In middle of walking she hid her face in his neck and sniffed it .

" your embarrassed aren't you? " he asked

" a lot " she replied

" so you two finally decided to show up , after wrecking our sleep from our eyes right?" Manya asked

" sorry noona " Jimin apologised smiling sheepishly then he looked at his dad

" Dad how are you not angry at us "he asked amazed

" Jimin I knew something like this was gonna happen between you too so I prepared beforehand then slept , but still I could hear ur sinful noises , why were both of you so loud " he asked then his eyes landed on namjoon who was sleeping with his head on the table .

" look at namjoon , sleeping so peacefully not even making a single noise, you should learn something from him , both of you " Mr. Park said and looked at the couple who was busy in feeding each other .

" aish , there kids " he mumbled under his breath

" PARK JIMIN, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" some one screamed making namjoon fall off the chair and the couple to flinch and look at the person. Yoongi and hoseok were standing with pillows in their hands , their eyes red due to lack of sleep.

" YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS CAN YOU, WE HEARD HER MOANS IN THE BATHROOM, GIVE HER A BREAK COULD YOU? , YOU DIC-" hoseok was cut off by Mr. Park

" Hobi don't curse at him " He said

" if you guys are on a plan to kill him , count me in ,ok " namjoon suddenly Said getting all attention on him.

" Hyung !!!" Jimin said pouting making every one break into a fit of laughter.

Only if they knew , someone was watching. them thinking of how to destroy their happy family.........