16

Rich Bitch
&
Secret weapon

Author

He was there , sitting in his control room ,look at his enemies family,which was smiling and laughing. He hated it .he hated looking at how his enemy held the title of the most dangerous and Powerful mafia while he was invisible to the world.

He was the second most dangerous why didn't the world know about him , perhaps he had to make a move to get noticed by the world . He got up from his chair, exiting his control room , he went towards the elevator to his father 's office.

Being occupied by his thoughts he heard a ding sound which signaled that he had reached the floor, getting out of the elevator he went towards the glass door, sliding it open he entered without knocking.

Looking at his father who was sitting on his chair smoking, while looking outside the glass window . He tried to read his father but failed.

" Thinking what am I, thinking, son ? " His father questioned.

He just hummed, following his father's gaze who looked at the outside world, numerous building short, tall, of different designs and structures. His father was specifically looking at a very tall building with a unique structure in the middle of the city which had the words framed onto it " Parks Business "

His jaw clenched, as he was fuming in anger " Park Jimin " The name which he hated, no matter how many times he tried to kill him, he always managed to be safe, but not this time.

Byun baekhyun, missing for the past 2 years was planning on a big project plan for taking park Jimin down, and claiming the position that Jimin is about to lead.

" I want to see her " He said to his father

" Again. Baekhyun, torturing her isn't going to help, we have to keep her alive " His father denied

" I don't have to repeat myself, father , do I " He said with complete coldness

"As you wish my son, but let me tell you if he gets to know that we have held her hostage for the past years and that she has been tortured for a long time, he might kill you " His father warned.

" Jimin won't kill me after all , he should be grateful to me I have kept his mother alive "

His son replied with complete arrogance as he left office with a bunch of keys in his hand all of the same shape , size and colour.

He carved a devil smile out of his lips as he entered his car and drove back to his secret base .

_

Reaching his secret base , He entered his place which was built underground. Verifying his ID with his biometric feature the doors opened as a hundred men stood up in line to greet him.

He didn't bother to greet them, walking straight towards his gang men his gang consisted seven members including himself.

They were :
baekhyun•sehun•kai•ximiun
suho•chen•chanyeol

Each of the member were well trained and cold but With BTS in front they were nothing but zero.
They didn't know what BTS was capable of and that BTS is also have being preparing a special weapon.

_

After torturing Chung ha for a bit, baekhyun pulled her by her hair. As he stared into the older woman is eyes he said

" your son got himself a rich bitch , for his queen 's position "

The older woman , though having immense pain her body , smiled warmly and said

" my son finally found the right one I am proud of him "

" well start praying for your son because , he doesn't have much time left in his life . No doubt he found himself a beautiful bitch , it would be fun playing with her wouldn't it " he smirked and spat at her face . And harshly threw her in the ground as he left the room locking the door .

" my son , where are u " she cried as the pain was unbearable but she was used to it . But did she knew , her son wasn't the one to save her but her soon to be daughter-in-law was going to save her .

_

After having breakfast together, everyone went to mind their own businesses. Talking about random stuff , Jimin suddenly spoke

" kitten are you ready to be trained by me ? " Y/n took a deep breath before speaking

" I am ready , chim " she spoke confidently

" don't be scared I will go easy on you, if you feel tired , you can just tell me , ok ?" He said with a caring voice making her smile , she loves him so much .

_

Entering a room which was on the third floor of his mansion , Jimin turned the lights on and everything came in view . The room 's interior was filled with composition of many colours such as red and blue in velvet filters . There were different types of weapons on display, rifles , short guns , daggers , knifes , cuffs and ropes .

" pick any weapon you want I can teach you any one of them " Jimin said

" I wanna learn all of them " she immediately spoke.

" as you wish my kitten , but before learning about weapons , let start fighting skills and strategies , shall we ? " he asked as she nodded

_

Going towards the combat area , the couple changed in comfortable clothes and started practicing.

" Now kitten , listen carefully, while fighting a man there are some key parts which make it easier for you to fight a man , remember the eyes , neck and crotch "he said

" why are these parts important? " she asked

" well , the eyes makes the ability to see, if we block the eyes the competent is perhaps blind " he explained

" for the neck is for breaking the contact of oxygen to reach the lungs , which makes a person directly dead and for the crotch, it is a part where the sun doesn't shine and it is the most sensitive part of a man 's body "

After 5hrs

Practice.practice and practice.

That is all what she did . Him by her side she wasn't afraid of anything. A perfect killer, her , skills, strategy and weapon using tactics. Excellent , he explained her skills with one word . Excellent.

And thus ,..was.

Y/n the secret weapon of BTS.