4

Given a chance

Park Jimin

I confessed.

Why was I so hesitant the entire day .
Was I afraid that she might be heartbroken .

I stared at her the entire day because I didn't know what to stay to her.

She was astonished, like as if she was totally not expecting this to happen .

Those three magical words that are important to two lovers just came out. Words flowed like river through my mouth .

Kim Y/n

Did he just......... Confess his feelings for me.
I never had a boyfriend because I never thought that I needed one, but if I look into his they were full of care and love,........ For me

How can I accept him we just met ?

" Look Y/n let me tell explain " He said

" I call this love at first sight, when I first saw you I was awestruck by your beauty, how can someone be this beautiful I thought but when I saw you I knew that you were the one I know it's hard to take in at one moment " he continued

" But y/n please can I have a chance to prove myself , will you be mine ? " He said as he heaved a sigh .

" Jimin " I said, I was out of words what do I say?

I thought for a moment he is right, i should give him a chance shouldn't I ?

I mean I just met him and we could hang out sometimes because I am always lonely.

" Ok so jimin I have thought about it and maybe we can hangout ,get to know about each other and maybe we could date" I said

His face immediately lit up at my words and his lips curved upwards and eyes turned crescent moons, oh my gosh he is so adorable, why is he killing me with his smile.

He hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist, I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close. His scent is making me go crazy.

Park Jimin

She gave me chance. Thank god, I thought she was going to reject me because I have never been rejected I mean look at me can someone decline this face and my scent I know I can make a girl go crazy for me.

Now I have to spend time with her and make sure she is happy.

Step 1 confess her ...completed

Great, but why did i feel guilty I mean she is my prey after all .

And there is no possible way I am falling in love with her because ...

Mafia's don't love
They are born to kill
And rule over the world
They are heartless and can't fall in love

But am I Falling In Love with her ??..........

Author

After the sudden confession from Jimin, Y/n 's mind was only corrupted with thoughts of Jimin , she spent sleepless nights for three consecutive days as he had asked her out for a date over the weekend .

After that every single day she put efforts in getting ready because she wanted to look the best for Jimin,she found Jimin attractive and she started catching feelings for him , but she hadn't realized that just yet .