13TH Shadow | The Shadows Second Hunt and new moves

Почніть із самого початку

Tokioka flickers away from the demon and reappears behind going for the neck again. The tendrils regrow again.The tendril starts coming together and combining together charging up.
The fox sees this and changes his slash and curves his blade into a thrust trying to break through the puffed-up blood-like tendrils. "Water Breathing Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust Curve" Tokioka Finds an angle and aims straight for the middle nearly stopping the charge but the angle gets broken and gets lunched in mid-air. The demon continues to shoot its tendrils
and attack tokioka in multiple directions. Tokioka countors them with midair attacks using his water breathing trying to find a way down before he hits the but the tentacles keep coming.

"Water Breathing Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin"

The fox swings his sword down as he touches the ground. The tendrils from around him trying to crush him. Tokioka thinks to himself on how to get.

"No not again" he yells.

"Should i use shadow vortex!?" He panics to himself. He thinks quickly on his forms hearing shadow clone but the gaps start closing. He thinks of his sixth form but a newer version. one that will help get out of situations much faster by using his speed nd his sword. He flashes back with his fight with Eraserhead bouncing off the buildings and shadow clone with his aftermath images.

"Sixth Form New Shadow"
"Shadow Steps"

With blinding speed and aftermath images tokioka bounces off the tendrils and slashes them all in pieces and rushes at the demon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

With blinding speed and aftermath images tokioka bounces off the tendrils and slashes them all in pieces and rushes at the demon.

Damn You! The demon yell.

As tokioka runs the demon back try to move away. The demon uses the blood in his and controls it making it into a weapon. The arms of the demon turns red and curve upwards turning them into blades. The two fighters exchange blows with eaches clashing against each other. Tokioka goes for consecutive slashes striking the upper body and arms. The tendrils grow back protecting the user. The demon jumps back throwing his tendrils. Tokioka uses a water breathing to dance through the attack tendrils. "Water Breathing Third Form": "Flowing Dance" Tokioka bends his body and his blade cutting the tendril but the demon disappears.

Tokioka sees the demon gone and looks around for it but doesn't see it. But the mask helps him.
He turns and felt something behind him. A tendril pops out of the ground and tries to stab the samurai. The ladder dodges the tendrils coming from the ground .

"The demon must be somewhere under the ground"!

The shadow runs through the tendril with his water breathing using flowing dance. He comes to a stop and jumps in the air. As he jumps he hold his sword above his head with a tight grip. He swings his sword down and bends forward rolling down.

"I'll use a combination of my seventh form and fourth form"

Tokioka yells in his mind as he rolls down in the air with his sword as the tendrils behind him gets cut. He at fast speed with the sword protecting as the tendrils attack from all angles. Tokioka reached the ground the tendril's gets cut within seconds from the air and the ground. The sword starts cutting into the ground  making a large gap in the street digging a hole to find the demon.

"Fourth Form Shadow assault
Shadowfall Vortex"

The tendrils try to stop him but they get cut in the process as the shadow ball-like energy drills into the street revealing the demon's location

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The tendrils try to stop him but they get cut in the process as the shadow ball-like energy drills into the street revealing the demon's location.

The demon screams in agony as it gets stuck in the ground. 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But the screams come to a stop as a *Slash* can be heard.