Her Silenced Voice *ch. 9*

Start from the beginning

How could that one person be so.....perfect? That was Ace right there and now that I put two and two together, Ace was doing something behind our backs. Kai or Jake possibly don't know about it either.

Ace was doing something behind our backs, not saying it was bad, just that he didn't tell us. I don't find it in Ace's nature to become some sort of dictator who rules wickedly.

"What are you thinking about?" Jake said, a bit annoyed. I turn around and said, "Did I do something?" He sighed and said, "Sorry, no, that girl named Melissa just...."

I waved him off, "Melissa wants attention, all girls do, in fact, I'm jealous you're paying more attention to her than me," I said. Chuckling, Jake said, "Okay okay, don't be so greedy, I asked you what you were thinking about,"

I turned around as if angry by his 'neglect', I crossed my arms. "Nothing," I said. He chuckled and Kai came around, "What's so funny?"

Everyone had cleared out by then, the only one who were left behind were the host club, Kai and Jake and Melissa.

"She's jealous," Jake explained. I threw myself at Kai, "Kai, make the mean old man go away,"

"Old?" I heard Jake question over Kai's chuckle as he held me.

"I mean would you want to have a girl so willing to throw herself at another guy?" I heard Melissa say. All laughter was gone from the guys faces. They had also heard Melissa.

"Yes, old, you're a year older than me," I tried a smile but to no use, Kai and Jake seemed offended at the comment.

"Hey, you're Melissa right?" Kai said, dragging me by the arm as I refused to go near her in fear of having to apologize again for saying.....comments.

"What about me?" She sneered. I stand sideways to her, my eyes skimmed her as I glance at her and turned away, tsk, I didn't need the extra insults.

"Apologize," Jake said, pushing me foreword on spotlight. I looked up to Karou and Hikaru, asking them to kidnap the goddess like they promised.

Cocking a hip, crossing her arms, Melissa said, "Yes, go on, give me another amusing sprawl on the ground, beg for forgiveness like you did moments ago,"

This time, I tilted my head up slightly in defiance, one hip cocked in the opposite direction and my hands on my hips. "Excuse me, I seemed to overestimate your intelligence a tad too much, but he was talking about you,"

She crushed her hands into a fist and retorted, "At least I don't act like the dumb blonde you are, go throw yourself at the guys, speaking of them, you have two to coddle you right now,"

I set my jaw and said, "That's really low of you Melissa, aim for them, people you don't know as long as you don't get hurt yourself," She scoffed bitterly and said, "Isn't that how the games played?"

Looking back at Jake and Kai, I looked around, setting my eyes onto Kyoya. Glancing down, I remembered his words on how he and Ace were respectable to each other.

To tarnish what little Ace had....here I go again, "Yes, Melissa, it is in fact how the game is played, as I said, if you get to know them and insult them...you would become hurt. No pain no gain, and applying you, it's obviously seen that you haven't and will never-"

Suddenly lifted, the two twins picked me up and started running, "The new era of awesomeness is going to take away you're goddess now!" Hikaru shouted over his shoulder.

"Nice timing," I remarked grimly. "You have to be more careful," Karou said, leaning down to look into my eyes. I gazed into his honey brown eyes and slowly started nodding, "Yeah...." I mumbled, "Thanks, I was getting carried away,"