Her Silenced Voice *ch. 5*

You see. Everything can go wrong.

I decided to make myself come early and help deck out 'music room 3' as a pirate ship or something of that sort but I didn't realize it was going under full construction.

"Kyoya?" I said, looking at the towering beams installed to look like a mast, white cloth dripped and tied together to seem more convincing.

"What is this?" he looked up slightly from his computer as he walked up next to me. "It's a mast," he said, stating the obvious.

I scoff and said, "What? No, I was talking about the overall effect of the room," the walls were reconstructed, I stepped aside as Mori rolled in a cannon with Hunny sitting in it.

"It's called decoration," Kyoya said, also restating the obvious. I smiled and said, "Decoration or renovation?" clearly awed at the scenery enrolling in front of me.

Floorboards were changed to look as if we were standing on deck and I ducked as seagulls flew overhead. The music room was split into a tri-level court, having Tamaki at the steering wheel.

"I feel so out of place," I said dryly, looking at my clothes.

"That reminds me," Kyoya said, as I turned around I was given a hanger with clothes covered in an opaque black cloth.

"Even with your expressed feelings of not wearing uniforms, I have the feeling you don't want to be left out, not wearing an outfit,"

I looked at the hanger and cleared my throat, "Uh...thanks for taking it into consideration.

I went into the changing room and questioned, how would it look?

unzipping the cover, I took in the colors I'd be wearing. I put on the black skinny jeans with a pair of dark brown high heeled leather boots, coming up to mid thigh, the cuffs pulled down, fitting snug, and outlining my legs.

A tan-ish beige white billowy shirt that slumped both shoulders, flowed down below the hips, the sleeves puffy and all gathers at the wrists, only held up by a vest that matches the boots material.

It acted like a corset as I put the halter top looking vest around my neck. and tied it around the back as tight as I could trying to tie it correctly.

"Evie-chan, you need help?" I hear as I clearly probably sounded like I was troubled.

"Uh, sort of..." I said, calling out. Walking out I had my hands on my back as I said, "Uh, can you happen to know how to tie a knot?"

He smiled and said, "A perfect knot Evie-chan!" I turned around and said, "Well, I need you to tie this,"

"Sure thing, it's easy!" he hopped behind me and said, "So just these two strings..."

I nodded and said, "Yeah just don't pull too-" Suddenly all the air left me and I was left breathless. "Hunny," I heard a deep voice sooth as I fell to the ground.

"Mori!" Hunny exclaimed.

My hand was to my stomach, threatening to just spill over and out by just how taut he tied it. Suddenly I was able to get a breathful of air as I took in gulps of oxygen.

"Thank you so much," I said each word between gulps of air. Feeling it retighten, I was grateful to feel not too tense.

I looked up at Mori and said, "You know your a pretty gentle when you think about it," my hands still on my stomach.

"Is it maybe still too constricting?" he asked, genuine concern ringing through his voice and eyes.

I smiled up at him and gave a weak laugh, "Just a bit dizzy from...." My head felt woozy as I reached for something to steady me as the world seemed to tip.