Her Silenced Voice *ch. 12*

"Allen?" He said, already absorbed.

My eyes sweeped around the room again, making sure no one was secretly listening. I pursed my lips in a tight smile, "Yeah....Allen, an old.......really close friend of mine,"

"You say it as if unsure," Kyoya pointed out.

I sighed and leaned down to lay my head on my table gently, "I am unsure, It was complicated like all other relationships happen to be,"

He leaned back and said, "Well, let's see if it really is like all other relationships,"

I looked at him questionably for the first time, he seems intent on finding out my story as if he really wants to listen to me and my history. Maybe he isn't that bad.

"Well you see, it started when-" I heard typing and looked up and flatly said, "you're typing,"

I frowned, realizing, maybe, I was too eager to share my story with someone, as if I wanted pity.

"Oh? Really? I didn't notice," he commented. I roll my eyes and feinted being okay and said, "Be serious here,"

"Okay then, this Allen you speak of," Kyoya started, "Tell me his last name and physical characteristics,"

I puffed my cheeks and said, "You're looking him up?"

"Yes, thank me later," Kyoya said.

I frowned, guess he really didn't care.

"Full name would be...." I looked up as if trying to rack my brain for his last name, "Allen Ishii, um....appearance......."

I paused, "Wait! Thank you for what?"

Kyoya glanced up at me and looked back down on the computer screen. "Never mind, I take that back, probably not,"

I let my mouth drop slightly. Okay....

I looked outside and said, "When is the dance going to start?" He didn't answer me and I didn't expect one but it was still a bit disappointing.

"Appearance?"

I looked at Kyoya in my peripheral and answered him after a moments pause, "Long curly soft black hair, metallic silver eyes that have gold flecks near the pupil, a beauty mark on his right cheek. High cheekbones with a structured face, the typical shoulders that weren't too muscular and not too scrawny but don't underestimate his strength,"

By now, I was lost in my thoughts of him. The image staying clear in my head.

"His lips full, suiting the structure of his face just fine, and his eyes would pierce you to the bone in awe. His attitude towards the elderly and children were kind and gentle, the way he expresses how he doesn't want to be egotistical...He-"

"It's fine you can stop there, it seems you have no more physical characteristics of Mr. Ishii," He interrupted.

I sighed now depressed. I guess Kyoya could research it instead of hear my biased wimpy tale. I heard the clock tower ring and I got up in my gown. I sighed, "If we don't leave now, we'll be late for the dance,"

"uh huh," Kyoya muttered as he typed. I sighed and said, "I swear that computer is an extra limb on you,"

Closing the laptop he studied me and opened his mouth to say something but stayed quiet. "Next time you might be able to tell you're story," he said instead.

I smiled a little, so the shadow king really did care to hear my tale. "Madam!" Jake yelled across the room.

I looked over and smiled, "I'm coming! Don't get all cranky!"