"RUMI IMMA GIVE YOU TO THE COUNT OF 3 TO GET IN THIS LINE!", Nicki.

Like clockwork her little feet were heard down the hall. Even though she was four she knew we meant business early in the morning.

"Summer, come get it, and you're with Steve.", said Beyoncé. She got her kisses before heading to stand with the other girls.

"Steve you can head out, after school it's straight home for them.", said Nicki.

"Majesty, Rumi, and Sir.", said Nicki. Majesty is Kelly and Melissa's daughter. After she was born they got their own spot next door and since then Majesty would come over with one of them to get ready.

Once Majesty and Rumi got their bags they went to Tiny, who wasn't the same size as his name.

Sir was next.

"Come on my smart man.", said Nicki and Sir ran to her without a care in the world.

He loved to get loving from her. Her kisses and hugs were everything to him.

Sir wasn't your usual baby. He's very quirky. Since an infant he hasn't been verbal. We checked his physical and it has nothing to do with that.

His doctor says that he will talk when he's ready. He'll laugh, he'll play and he'll eat, but he won't talk.

He's a really smart kid. He's a goofball but when it comes to the books he is smarter than most.

He is very uncomfortable in unusual places. He doesn't like strangers, he also doesn't like any and everybody touching him. Unless it's us or his sisters he will throw a fit if you try to pick him up unless of course he touches you first.

"Sleep good?", asked Nicki. He nodded.

"Well today you come home early okay, just like last time, Mama will be here but Ma and I have to do business, okay?", she asked.

He nodded again.

"Okay, and don't let your sisters run mama wild.", I laughed before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He giggled and tried to hide his rosy cheeks in Nicki's neck.

"Come give mama some love before you leave.", said Bey kissing his forehead.

His relationship with Bey was special. He could be at his lowest moments and he hated to cry but with Bey he let it all go.

And let him or his sister see Bey mad or sad in any way, they were there to wipe every single tear no matter what.

I guess they could feel her depression while they were inside of her. Because as soon as they came out, they lightened her whole world. There was no matter wondering of what people would think, all Bey cared about was her babies.

"Cartoons when I get home baby.", I said.

With me Sir was himself. I loved my son. I teach him how to do the things he loves without a care in the world. I've taught him how to fight even thought he's non-confrontational. I've taught him how to play simple video games. I just don't want him to let the world limit him even though he's unique.

"Ms. Knowles time's running short.", said Tiny.

"Go ahead Mister, have a good day and remember what I told you.", I said putting him down.

Luckily he was close with tiny and didn't have a problem leaving.

Watching them walk out the house bought tears to my eyes.

"Their first day of Pre-K, I think I'm gonna hyperventilate.", I said.

"Are you crying Bae?", asked Nicki. I wiped my eyes and I definitely was crying.

"Today makes the first day of Pre-K and 10 years of our relationship.", said Beyoncé. My tears began to fall even more and I was now sobbing.

"Bae don't cry.", said Beyoncé hugging me.

"No I have to because it's been 10 year, 10 fucking years, I've fell in love, basically gotten married, and had kids with not one, but two of the women I lov—

I couldn't even form words right.

"I thought I lost love, my mother left me and I tried to fill the void she left with a girl, hell even a boy, but nothing worked, even though we fight, even though we argue you two have given me the two things I thought was gone, love and a reason to live.", I said before breaking down even more.

By now Nicki and Bey had tears rolling down their eyes.

"I've never loved a person, like I love you two, you both bring out the best me and put even better things inside me, kind, loving, and encouraging words, you've been my business partners, you've been my other thirds, in this case, you've been everything I need, you've given me things to cherish, family, love, and unity, I can't ask for more from you two.", Said Nicki before wiping Bey and I's tears.

"I walked into Nicki's office with only money on my mind, I was getting over a miscarriage that happened 3 months earlier and lemme say I didn't think that that day would change everything, I've put you both through heartache and I apologize, but one thing I can say is that you never gave up on me, you loved me even more, you've picked me up when I was at my lowest multiple times, I have always been the superhero for someone, I've always cared for everyone I love but the feeling I get when you two treat me like a queen is so good, people call me Queen Bey, but before I couldn't relate, now I have more than just the  material things, I have the two people I love most to lead with me, and I have my children to lead after, I'm a true queen now, and I get to rule an empire with my two lovely wives.", she said before kissing us both. Once we all calmed down we laid on the couch watching a movie.

"You know not many can say they lasted a decade with two other people.", I said.

"Not everybody got it like us, we aren't just in love, we're connected, business wise, money wise, sex wise, everything.", said Nicki.

"She's right, we're like a triangle, connected by lines, one being love, other being family, and the other being business.", said Beyoncé.

When she said that I thought of a name to describe it.

Triangular Affection

The End📕