Chapter 7

Rihanna's POV

"You got 5 motherfucking seconds to explain.", said Nicki. Megan had dropped a bomb not only on Bey and Nicki but on me also.

"Baby I'm just as confused as you.", I said.

"Well Rihanna you remember about a year ago when we said we wanted a child?", asked Megan. I thought back before nodding.

"Yeah and you gave me one of your eggs?", she asked with a smirk.

"Wait you said that the procedure didn't work.", I said.

"Well that's what I thought but 9 months later I had our babygirls.", she smile before pulling out her phone and showing me a picture.

"Meet Ivy and Imani, they're both 6 months, they're birthday's are October 9, as you see their eyes aren't like most but they are still precious as ever." said Megan. I didn't know whether to cry from the joy of having kids or to kill this hoe.

"Yup they are definitely yours Rih.", said Melissa while looking at the phone. I gave her a death stare like no other.

I turned around to see Nicki damn near blowing a vein and Beyoncé had a blank expression.

"Look Bey Nicki I'm just finding out about this like you.", I said truthfully. Megan never contacted me telling me the procedure had worked. I never did see her around and anytime someone would speak on her name I would cut them off.

"We'll be in the car.", said Beyoncé calmly while leading an angry Nicki to the car. Nicki never took her eyes off me and I honestly was scared to be within 2 feet of her.

I turned to Melissa and Megan with anger in my eyes. "Melissa please tell me you didn't know about this.", I said while massaging my temples.

"Of course not, I mean I knew she had 2 kids but you know Megan be around.", she said.

"Well they are yours Rihanna and that's the only reason I wanted to come over her, I heard you had got into a relationship and I thought you should know about your kids.", said Megan.

"Look Megan thank you for telling me, and I'll be in my kids life but WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JUST SAY THAT WHILE NOT ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS WERE IM HERE BUT TWO!", I yelled getting in her face.

"Rihanna if you put your hands on me I promise I will FUCK YOU UP!", she yelled with her finger in my face. I didn't wanna get in a physical altercation with this crazy bitch but I was tempted.

"I'm not gonna argue with you, just tell me when I can see my kids.". I said.

"Well today is Thursday so you can have them from tomorrow to Monday.", she said.

"Okay, send me all the things they'll need and I'll make sure to get it.", I said while grabbing my phone.

I walked out the door and looked far down the line of cars to find out which one they were in. I soon came upon the blacked out G-Wagon and saw them in the back seat talking about something. I climbed in and buckled my seatbelt. They both were now quiet and looking at me with unreadable faces.

"Come on, cuss me out something, y'all know I got anxiety.", I said.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice," said Nicki while sitting up and looking at me through the rear view mirror. "ONE WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT YOU GOING WITH MEGAN FUCKING GOOD, TWO WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM US THAT YOU TRIED TO HAVE A CHILD WITH THE HOE, AND THREE SINCE WHEN WERE YOU A DEAD BEAT MOTHER!", she yelled rolling her neck and moving her hands with each statement.

"Okay one I didn't think that information needed to be disclosed, two it was a spur of the moment type of thing, three I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE DAMN KIDS!", I said before putting the car in reverse.