Chapter 5

2 Months Later
Beyoncé's POV

"Y'all niggas is fucking annoying.", I say with a slight eye roll. I finally decided to tell Kelly, Michelle, and Jay about Rihanna, Nicki and I and they had all types of jokes and questions.

"So how is the sex?", asked Jay with a smirk.

"None of your damn business you pervert.", I growled. I played about a lot of things but those two wasn't one of them.

"Jay you betta chill out she ain't playing about Nicki or Rih, you remember the last person who hit on someone she liked?", asked Kelly.

"Oh yeah in high school, Bey you didn't have to whoop that boy's ass.", laughed Jay.

"Yeah and he didn't have to talk to my girl, and then when she rejected him he wanted to spread rumors, she literally was in the hospital for days because she cut her arm up.", I said reminiscing on the moment. Daisjah was literally the last person who really saw me in my best spirit.

"She spent 2 weeks in that damn hospital before she ended up dying.", I said trying to hold back the tears. When she left it turned me cold. I didn't even make it to my senior year of high school because the same boy who spread the rumors, I went to his football practice and stomped and kicked his spinal cord in with steel toe Timberland boots.

He stole my happiness so I stole his. I didn't go to juvie, I ended up in a hospital for adolescents. It was way better than being in juvie but I really didn't care. All I did was eat, do community service, and stayed in my room. I just wanted to get out as quick as possible. I ended up staying for 6 months and once I was out I went straight to Daisjah's grave.

"Bey you crying something gotta be wrong.", said Kelly. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at my pants to see the tear stains.

"She was the last person who made me feel happy and truly peaceful.", I said while looking at the ground.

"What about us?", whined Kelly.

"I literally meet you crazy fuckers in the hospital.", I said. "When I met you guys I was already far gone, but you three have kept me sane also.", I smiled.

"Yeah and I oughta be charging your ass.", said Jay.

"Whatever but y'all 3 gotta bounce, Nicki get home in about 15 minuses and Rihanna is gonna be up soon.", I said.

"Why the fuck we can't stay?", asked Kelly.

"Because y'all can't.", I said.

"Bey stop being an ass and let them stay.", said a voice from the top of the staircase. I could infer from the slight accent that it was Rihanna.

"See she has no problem with us staying.", teased Kelly.

"Kelly bring yo ass on and let them have they house.", said Jay as he and Michelle walked towards the door.

"Bu—"

"Kelendria if you don't wanna get left you better haul ass.", Jay cut her off. I stuck my tongue out at Kelly and she flipped me off before stomping out the door.

"You better not slam my d—", she slammed the door just before I could finish.

"Well that was entertaining as shit.", laughed Rihanna as she looked through the cabinets.

"You always looking for something to eat.", I teased.

"You damn right, you know I wake up with the munchies."

"Well stop looking because Nic on her way home to cook.", I said. She quickly turned her head and looked like she saw a celebrity crush.

"Ouuuu what she cooking?!", she asked while clapping and jumping up and down.