Chapter 21

Nicki's POV

I thought she was supposed to be out by now?", I asked.

"She is, she said she only had to put on Ivy's shoes.", said Rihanna.

"Fuck it imma just get out myself.", I said unbuckling my seatbelt. I walked to the front door and saw a man standing in it holding Ivy.

"Umm sir I don't know who you are but you need to put my daughter down.", I said confused as how the man got on our property. He turned and looked at me and then back at a frozen Beyonce.

"Hello you are?", he asked.

"Motherfucker who are you?", I asked now irritated.

"Hey you should watch your mouth around your child, we wouldn't want using vulgar language.

"Look here who ever the fuck you are, imma need you to give me my child and get the fuck off my property.", I said now right in front of the 6'3 male.

"Baby take Ivy to the car I'll be there in a minute.", said Bey. She sounded like she was shaking or scared.

"Bey what the hell is wrong, and who is this?", I asked.

"I'll explain later just go to the car.", she said.

"Giselle who the hell is this man and why is he holding our child and on our private property?", I asked.

"This is Daniel Onika.", she said just enough so I could hear. My ears rung thinking about what Beyoncé said he did to her. A dark chuckle slipped my lips as I look at him.

"Give me my child and get off my property.", I said calmly.

"Me and Beyoncé have business to handle, I'm her guest.", he said looking at Bey for reassurance.

"No you're not, my wife doesn't like people coming to her house and the ones she do allow to, I know personally, so like I said, step."

He chuckled before letting  Ivy down and she ran to the car with Rihanna. Before I even looked around I was kneed in the ribs.

"You dumb broad, you think you can tell me what to do with what's mine.", he said as I grabbed my stomach.

I smiled through the pain and before  he  even make a next move I had a glock to his heart.

"Now who's dumb?", I smiled.

"Shoot it.", he said challenging me. I laughed before shooting his kneecaps.

Tears filled his eyes as the he tried to conceal his cries.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?", asked Rihanna.

"Daniel.", said Beyoncé.

"How the hell did he get on the land?", she asked while looking at the gunshot wound.

"I don't know.", I said.

"We'll look here Danny boy I'm about to take my family to the mall, and on my out this gate imma tell the guards you have 15 minutes to get off this property, if you aren't off in 15 minutes you have no life, cool?", I asked while stepping on his shattered kneecap breaking it more. He held his yells by breathing hard.

"Cool, now come on Babygirl, the kids are already in the car.", I said while taking her hand.

——————

"Babygirl I know you want to buy something.", I said while Bey and I rolled the triplets around the mall. Rihanna took the twins to Claire's.

"I'm okay, I'm not in the mood to shop.", she said quietly. I sighed before grabbing her hand and taking us and the triplet over to a nearby bench.