Chapter 12

8 1/2 months later
April 12, 2022
Rihanna's POV
Rihanna's House

"Mama I can stay here with you so you don't have to take care of the girls by yourself, Bey can go with Nicki to the doctor.", I said while grabbing Blue and Imani's bottles.

"Robyn I've told you already you're going to that appointment and that's that, now gone.", she said while pushing me out of the house.

Nicki, Beyoncé, and I were going to a doctor appointment for Nicki and the baby to find out the gender. As a birthday present for my Munchkin we decided to start the process and now we were going to figure out the gender of the bundle of joy. Of course Beyonce and Nicki want a girl but I want a boy because Blue and Imani plus Beyoncé and Nicki is ridiculous.

Blue and Imani can now walk and can say some words. Going out in public with them is just terrible. If a female even looks at me for too long one of the twins will mean mug the hell outta her.

Mama Tina has been around since August and her presence has brought much light to the house. She's always been either taking care of the girls or doing something around the house. For her birthday we got her a house but she's been at ours since Nicki became pregnant.

"Ight we got everything?", I asked while peaking in the car.

"Yeah now we just need to go before we're late.", said Beyoncé as a half sleep Nicki laid next to her. Nicki woke up this morning in some pain around her back area and damn near didn't make it to the bathroom because she woke up with a full bladder.

Her morning sickness is like no other. On days where she can't hold stuff down we haven't been giving her a lot of solid food mostly food in liquid form.

"Babygirl did Munchkin eat today?", I asked.

"Yeah she ate some oatmeal with her choice of fruit.", said Beyoncé. Beyoncé and Nicki have been together through most of the pregnancy because I forced them to stay home while I handle business. I would be working with Wayne and Drake instead of Nicki and Kelly, Michelle, and Jay instead of Bey.

"What do you think the baby is?", asked Bey while she looked out the window.

"Probably a boy."

"Of course you think that but don't you think Nicki is okay, she's been really down lately.", she said.

"Of course she's okay, she's just nervous about finding out the gender and plus she cautious about the health of the baby, but she's gonna be okay because we're gonna make sure her and the baby are okay.", I reassured her.

"Okay, are you still gonna stay home with her for the rest of the pregnancy?", she asked.

"Yeah, Kelly misses you a lot.", I laughed. Beyoncé said that she wanted us to split our time with Nicki and that I would take the first half and Beyoncé would take the second half and by the time she has the baby we would take a break fully and be there for Nicki's recovery.

Once we got to the doctor's office Beyoncé woke Nicki up and began the walk to the front while I grabbed locked the car and everything.

I caught up with Nicki and Bey and kissed both of them on the head. "How you feeling Munchkin?"

"Hungry and tired but I'm excited also.", she said giving me a half smile.

"Before you know it they'll be telling us we're having a boy and we'll be going get you two something to eat.", I smiled while holding open the door.

"Girl.", she said while still walking towards the desk.

We checked in at the front desk and were soon bought to the room.

"So how much money on the baby being a boy?", I asked.

"A new G-Wagon pimped out in pink with custom salmon pink interior and custom rims.", said Nicki with a grin.

"Okay that's all?", I asked .

"Oh and 100k.", said Beyoncé.

"Bet.", I had faith that we were gonna have a boy but I was proved wrong as hell.

—-

"Well Ms. Maraj it looks like you not only have one but 3 girls.", said Dr. Berry. I didn't know whether to jump up and down because I was having 3 bundles of joys or to go warn my bankers that I would be taking over a million dollars out my account.

I hadn't even noticed that Beyoncé, Nicki, and I were in tears.

"See I told y'all we didn't have to worry about anything, now we not only have but 3 beautiful girls.", I said.

"Yeah GIRLS, and I'll be waiting for that 300k.", said Beyoncé.

"Yeah yeah, I've already texted my connection about your car too Nicki.", I said while thinking about the thoughts going through Joesph's head right now.

The drive back home consisted of Nicki and Bey talking about ideas for the girls' room and what they wanted to eat.

I of course didn't hear the end of their boasting about guess right and then some but I couldn't even lie I was happy as hell.

——————

So I know this chapter is definitely gonna get us to 4K reads so I'll of course update, but I really need triplet names imma give some options or y'all just comment y'all owns.

1. Summer, Autumn, and Winter

2. Nova(Nicki), Belle(Beyoncé), Ravyn(Robyn)

3. Tiana(Tanya), Giana(Giselle),Raina (Rihanna)

If y'all pick 2 then 3 will be their middle name and vice versa.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!