Chapter 31

Nicki's POV
2 weeks later

"Nicki wassup Sis.", said Wayne engulfing me in a hug.

"What did you do?", I asked pulling away.

"I didn't do any—

"Dwayne.", I said sternly .

"Okay look some niggas in Memphis took Bey's territory.", he said frantically .

My whole demeanor changed because Bey was literally on her way up here. She wasn't quick to come back to work because she didn't wanna get back into what bought her to rock bottom but soon she became comfortable with the idea.

"Wayne how the fuck does a group of low lives take land from US?", I asked clutching my phone harder.

"Nicki they caught Gotti slipping, it was either his girl or the land.", said Wayne.

"SO HE LOST THE FUCKING LAND FOR SOME $2 HOE!", I yelled getting even more furious.

"She's been with him since grade school.", he said.

"FUCK!", I said. I couldn't blame the man but I'm sure Beyoncé was going to.

"Baby what's wrong?", she asked coming in with a look of concern.

I looked at Wayne and signaled for him to explain.

"Ni—

"Do it!", I said through gritted teeth.

"Look Bey the territory in Memphis has been taken.", said Wayne.

Beyoncé's face hardened. She looked perplexed for a little than it suddenly lightened.

"Where was Gotti?", she asked.

"His girl was held for ransom and the only way to pay was the territory.", he said.

I saw her eyes darken and I knew shit was about to blow.

"Bring Gotti and the leader to me, and them bitch ass niggas who decided to fuck with the Queen, kill 'em and whoever decides to be Cpt. Save-A-Hoe.", she said.

Wayne nodded before running out the office.

"Come here Bey.", I said.

She looked at me with those eyes and I knew she was still in gangsta mode but she wouldn't dare hurt me.

She walked to me and I sat her on the desk.

(Don't make fun of my baby either or I'll feed you to the alligators in my backyard)

"You know it's sexy seeing you like that.", I said rubbing her thigh.

She picked the wrong day to wear a dress.

"Onika don't you fucking dare.", she said.

"But I just want a little.", I whined.

"Well nobody is getting anything until I get my shit back.", she said attempting to get up.

"No you don't.", I said sitting her in my lap this time.

"Le—

Her words cut off when I lightly brushed my acrylic nail over her clit.

Beyoncé had an obsession with me and acrylics nails. She loved how they felt around her throat, gripping her ass, and teasing her.

Her left leg flex indicating she was turned on. I knew her body language, we all knew each other's.

Rihanna loved her hair being rubbed, pulled, the whole nine yards. We had to stop volunteering to do her hair because it would always lead to pussy being ate.