Chapter 35

Rihanna's POV

I walked into the lobby of the hosiptal where workers cleaned up the receptionist's blood off the ground. A grin spread across my face and I exited the hospital pulling out my phone.

I made a call and once I was done I went to my truck starting the engine. Just before I pulled off the door opened and Wayne got in.

"Wayne get the he—

"Look Rih we don't talk like that, but Beyoncé is like a sister to me and seeing Nicki like this isn't right to me so I'm helping.", he said.

I just looked at him observing his face. He wasn't lying but after Jay everybody seemed fishy to me.

"You can stay but you try some fuck shit and I'll give you a third eye with a hallow tip.", I said showing my gun.

"I would never.", he said with his right hand up.

I nodded before backing out of the parking spot.

"So where are we going?", he asked.

"I have someone who might know something.", I said with a grin.

Nicki's POV

I just woke up and Kelly sat in the chair across from us with a cast on her arm.

Bey was still sleep in my arms with her face in her neck.

"Babygirl lemme get up really quick.", I said slowly lifting up. She groaned and held onto me tighter.

"Baby I'll be right back I promise.", I said finally getting from under her.

Once I got into the bathroom and closed the door I pulled out my phone. I had three missed calls from Mama Tina and Solange.

I called Solange back first and before the second ring she answered.

"NICKI!", she screamed.

"Solo calm down.", I said .

"Nicki is my sister okay?", she asked frantically.

"Yes Solo she's fine, she has some swelling and quite a bit of bruises and cuts, she more mentally scarred than anything.", I said.

"Mama is already on the jet to Memphis, I'm watching the kids and Drake is with me.", she said.

"Wait Mama Tina is on the way here?," I asked .

"Yeah so be ready because she's heated.", she said. I mentally cursed.

"Okay are you around drake?", I asked.

"Yeah I'll give him the phone."

It was shuffling before I heard Drake's voice.

"Drake I need the house locked down, I'm talking with security and all because Jay is involved.", I said.

"Nicki I'm already on it, Rihanna has soldiers all around this place.", he said.

I should've known she would have people there by now.

"How are the girls?", I asked.

"The triplets are with Imani in her room, did you tell about what happened to Bey?", I asked .

"No, I didn't wanna get her worried.", I said.

"Nicki you need to tell her, she's already lost so many people.", he said.

"Aubrey I don't know, once she knows her mother was in danger she will be heartbroken.", I said.

"Nicki Bey is a trooper and like you said she made, I just know how it feels to be in fear of my loved ones life as a child.", he said referring to his brother.