Chapter 25

Rihanna's POV

I sat in the bar chugging from the hard moonshine. I definetly was gonna need a ride.

"Hey what the hell you drinking all the 'shine for?", asked a white man with a thick shouthern accent.

"Get out of her you hillbilly motherfucker.", I slurred.

"What fuck you say to me you ni--

Before he could finish his brains were on the wall. His body dropped to show Nicki holding her desert eagle.

"Really, why the fuck did you do that?", I asked.

"Because you were gonna do it anyway, now come on home.", she said.

Honestly I didn't wanna be bothered with anyone right now. Nicki scared me shitless with the stunt she pulled. Even though Meagan was an old flame, she was the mother of my child and the first woman I loved.

"Go home Nicki .", I said blandly.

"Rihanna stop acting like that with me.", she whined while approaching me.

"Nicki stop walking towards me and go home.", I said.

"No R--

"GO HOME ONIKA!", I yelled smashing the bottle against the bar.

I had compelled the bartender to leave with his costumers.

She was still moving forward causing me to become more angry.

"Nicki get the fuck away from me, I don't wanna talk.", I said pulling out a pocket knife.

"You're gonna stab me Robyn?", she asked grabbing my hand.

"You're gonna stab the mother of your children, your wife?", she asked.

My emotions were running wild and I didn't know whether to cry or scream.

"You know every special woman in my life has left me, my grandmother, then my mother, and now Meagan.", I said.

"Rihanna, it is the circle of life, I know it seems cruel but the people around you will die, they are happy though baby, they're is no more being worried, or addiction, or anything like that.", she said cupping my face. I couldn't hold the tears.

My heart finally decided to break in half and luckily she was here.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, I was selfish and being stubborn.", she said putting my head in my neck.

"You know I love you and I can't lose you or Bey, I damn sure can't lose you both.", I said.

"I love you too Baby but I don't want you going down this path, I know it's gonna be hard to get over what happened but I promise that you will get revenge for Meagan, and the twins.", she said.

"Promise me you won't pull that again.", I said.

"I promise you Baby.", she said.

"Okay now let's go home because I miss my damn baby.", I said.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 hours later

We walked into the house and cries could be heard. I heard Nicki groan and I already knew the mama in her was about to come out.

Beyonce came rushing down the stairs with Solange and the triplets. They were quiet and teething on frozen toys.

"The twins are going ballistic about Rih being gone, I think they sense the bad news.", said Bey.