Chapter 8

Beyoncé's POV
2 hours later

I didn't know whether to be upset that it was so damn loud or that the sun was so damn bright. At first I couldn't see the sun but the loud noise coming from downstairs came made we open my eyes slightly which exposed me to the bright light.

I felt around the bed to feel just tangled cold sheets. I was obviously the only one still sleep. I finally adjusted to the light and made my way to the bathroom to do my hygiene. Once I was finished I headed downstairs to smell food and hear children.

Once I reached the last couple steps I came to see Nicki and Rihanna holding two girls. They were adorable and their eyes made it 10x better.

"Baby come over here and meet Ivy and Imani.", said Nicki. I didn't think twice before running over to the beautiful twins.

"So who's Ivy and who's Imani?", I asked as I knelt on one knee to look at the girls. The girl with a blue eye and a brown eye was Ivy and the other was Imani.

Since a young child I always displayed a bad memory, especially with words that had the same letter.

"Okay Ivy instead can I call you Blue, 4 is my favorite number and your blue eyes are just beautiful.", I said to the 6 month old as if she could respond.

She gave me a smile and my heart literally melted at the little bundle of joy. Her sister was honestly too busy smiling and giggling away with Nicki.

I plopped down next to Nicki while still holding Ivy. Once the other girl's eyes set on mines a smile quickly spread across her face. She nearly fell trying to reach for me. I quickly grabbed her and held her and her sister. They honestly were beautiful.

"You two are already wrapped around their fingers.", laughed Rihanna as she approached with two teething toys.

"We have no problem with that, unlike you they aren't stubborn.", said Nicki while handing Imani the frozen toy.

"So you girls come in my house, take my wives, take my wives kisses and turn them away from me?", asked Rihanna with a hand on her heart.

"Yup, you can get us back when they are sleeping.", I laughed.

"Nah, it's cool I'll go find someone else.", she said with a smirk. Before Nicki or I could say something Blue threw the toy at her hitting her in the head. I looked down at Blue and saw the death stare on her face, her sister holding the same mug. Nicki and I couldn't help but laughing.

"Well damn first it was 1v2 now it's 1v4.", laughed Nicki.

"I'm just playing my babies, I could never leave you two.", she said before giving them both a kiss on the cheek. The mug on their faces quickly dissolved and turned into huge smiles.

Blue reached for Rihanna and she of course was quick to take her.

"What are we gonna do with these two?", asked Nicki.

"Love them to death.", I said.

"Of course we are, but y'all know we're gonna have to turn this house around.", said Rihanna.

"True because they're already 6 months and before we know it they're gonna need their own room.", I said.

"Yeah and all of this liquor and rated r pictures around here are gonna have to go.", said Nicki.

"Wait hold on, I'm not throwing my portraits away, one of them is a portrait of Halle Berry naked.", she whined.

"Be glad these babies are here or I'd fight you right here.", said Nicki with a thick New York accent.