Chapter 34

Nicki's POV

"Nicki I don't need you acting out when we get here.", said Wayne.

"Wayne I love you to death, but both of my wives are in potential danger, and so are my friends, don't speak to me about acting the fuck out.", I said as the driver pulled into the hospital.

Rihanna texted me 2 hours ago that she had to call the police which I was totally against. I got of the car and rushed into the hospital ignoring the stares.

"I need the room number of Beyoncé Knowles.", I said. The lady acted as if she couldn't hear me and my nerves were becoming even more wrecked.

"MA'AM!", I yelled.

She looked up as if I was distracting her from something important.

"Look here Miss, I can't give you th—

A shot rang out and her body hit the ground. I turned to see Rihanna standing at the door with a bloody shirt.

"Now how about you help my wife out and give us the room number of Beyoncé Knowles.", said Rihanna while looking at the other receptionist who looked shocked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", yelled Melissa to the screaming people.

"S-she's in room 305.", she said with a shaky voice.

"Thank you.", I said before shooting her in the head.

"Wayne you stay here and get these motherfuckers outta here, Melissa you go find who run this bitch, Kelly is already with Bey upstairs.", said Rihanna before grabbing my hand and leading me to the elevator.

"Why are you just getting here?", I asked.

"You're gonna wanna wait to hear this.", she said with a straight face.

I nodded before looking down at the dripping blood from her cut hand.

"Rih what the fuck happened?", I asked picking up her hand.

"Come on, no time to wait.", she said walking out the elevator.

She wasn't in Rihanna mode, she was Bird and honestly I'm not used to it but I understand.

We walked into room 305 and nurses stood around Beyoncé trying to hold her down.

"HEY LET HER THE FUCK GO!", I yelled pushing past them.

"Ma'am let us do o—

A shot rang out and the man dropped to the ground. He was shot in his leg and his screams were damn near silent.

"You got 3 seconds to shut the fuck up, I'm trying to keep my body count real low in this pissy ass city, but you testing it.", she said holding the gun to his head. I rushed over to Beyoncé who looked petrified.

Once she was in my arms it took her a while to notice I wasn't gonna hurt her.

"Fuck are you trying to do to her?", I asked looking at the scared nurse.

"I- I have to give her more pain meds.", she said.

"Where the fuck is her IV?", i gritted .

"Ma'am she took it out when we came in to change her clothes.", she replied.

"Give me the needle.", I said snatching from her.

I looked at Bey and her eyes were glued to my every movement with the sharp object.

"Look at me Babygirl.", I said tilting her chin.

I attempted to stick her but she jumped before I could and plus I needed both my hands.

"Baby come help me.", I said to Rihanna. She came over grabbing Beyoncé's attention. Rihanna knew just what to do to calm her down, and luckily I knew what to do with the needle speaking that I took 4 years of nursing classes in high school.

Once I was done I handed the needle back to the nurse.

"What's the room number of Michelle Williams?", asked Rihanna.

"Michelle Williams is in the ICU under critical condition, she has a 24% chance of living.", said a man coming in the room.

"Well I found the owner.", said Melissa walking in behind the man.

"My name is Dr. Collins.", he said sticking his hands out to Rihanna. She looked at him before looking at his hand.

"Well then, to what honor do I owe this very bloody visit?", he asked looking at the unconscious nurse on the floor.

"The dead bodies I left were well justified.", said Rihanna kicking the nurse making him groan.

"Okay then, nurse please get Jonathan to the OR and give our guests and I some room.", he said.

Once the nurses got the man out Dr.Collins closed the door and turned to us.

"I know who you ladies are, especially her.", he said looking at Beyoncé.

"We will take care of your loved ones, under one condition.", he said .

"I'm not making no fuc—

"What are they.", I said cutting Rihanna off.

"$10 million will be anonymously donated to this hospital.", he said.

"You must be outta your fucking mind.", Rihanna laughed.

"No, you're gonna do it or the FBI will be here in 15 minutes.", he said with a grin.

"You know what, we'll give you 15 mil if you let your hospital take care of us anytime, FREE OF CHARGE!", I said. He looked at me as Rihanna glared me down.

"Deal, I'll have your friends comfortable in the next hour.", he said with a nod before leaving.

Rihanna turned to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ONIKA!", she yelled making Bey jump out of her sleep.

"Lower your fucking tone Rihanna.", I said.

"WHAT TH—

I approached her gripping her jaw.

"Lower your goddamn tone!", i gritted.

She yanked her face out of my grip and huffed pacing around.

"Calm your hot head ass down, I did what the fuck needed to be done, $15 million is nothing to us and plus we got a fucking whole hospital on our side.", I said.

"Whatever.", she mumbled.

"Aye don't fucking pull that, I'm your wife, not your fucking homeboy, if you can't have a normal conversation without raising your damn voice or being a bitch, get the fuck out.", I said pointing to the door.

"Man you ai—

"Robyn.", I said in a warning tone. She looked at me and walked out the hospital room. I huffed before turning around and looking at Bey dozing back to sleep, but she was still in the same clothes. I sighed before pressing the nurse button.

I began to undress her and just in time the nurse was back and I asked for a sponge and some hot water and a gown.

Once she got back I washed Bey up before getting her gown on and I got in with her running my hand through her hair.

I don't know who did this to my baby but their head was mine.

——————

Ouuu Ian been here in so long and I'm so sorry. I love y'all.

Rihanna's killing spree?

Nicki's reaction?

I love y'all?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!