Chapter 40

4 Years Later
Rihanna's POV

"YALL GOT 2 MINUTES TO BE IN THAT VAN IF YOU'RE NOT THERE THAN YOU'RE NOT AT SCHOOL!", yelled Beyoncé while packing lunches.

The last 4 years have been.....eventful.

After finding out Beyoncé was pregnant we spent hours trying to get her to calm down. She was honestly in shock and so were we.

She expressed that she didn't think Jay's action would lead to her being pregnant, but she also expressed her want to keep the baby.

Nicki didn't like that and that soon led to her and Nicki getting into an argument. I soon had to get Nicki to understand Bey's POV.

I mean if I had lost multiple babies and hope of ever having them again, I would take the chance if it came too.

Nicki took about 2 weeks to understand but once she did she apologized and tried her best to get on Bey's good side. But in reality Beyoncé never did really see Nicki the same. Nicki said some hurtful things and it took a late night of Beyoncé crying for her to express how hurt she was about what she said.

The pregnancy was a hard one. Especially when we found out that we were having twins.

Imani was happy as ever when she saw Rumi and Sir. Of course the triplets were a little salty but they soon came around to the fact that they were gonna be big sisters.

"Ma I don't wanna go to school?", said a 9 year old Autumn.

"Why not Nova?", I asked.

"Because it's too stressful.", she sighed and I could see she was being genuine.

"Autumn imma tell you now, we not making this a habit.", I said and she nodded.

"You have a mouth.", I said.

"Yes ma'am.", she said before dragging herself to the elevator.

"45 SECONDS TO GET TO THE VAN, LUNCH BAGS READY!", yelled Nicki.

"Take Autumn's out, no school for her.", I said walking up to Beyoncé.

"Damn another one?", asked Beyoncé.

"Wait this isn't her first one?", I asked.

"No baby more like her third.", said Nicki.

"WINTER!", yelled Nicki and small footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

"Here Mommy.", she said. She got her lunch bag from Nicki before getting a kiss from her and Bey.

"Go stand next to Steve.", said Nicki.

"IMANI!", yelled Beyoncé. She ran from the living room with her book bag half open.

"Baby you gotta slow down.", I said closing it behind her.

"I'm sorry Ma.", she said.

"It's okay, have a good day and you have your phone to call me or anybody if something happens.", I said holding her face before kissing her forehead.

"Medicine.", said Nicki handing her the medicine cup with 3 pills in it. She took the pills before taking the water bottle Nicki handing her and drinking from it.

"Be good.", Nicki said before giving her a kiss and Beyoncé doing the same.

"With Steve today baby.", she said.

By the time they were done with Imani everyone else was downstairs.

Except Rumi.

Lord Jesus why does my youngest have to be the difficult one.