Chapter 32

Rihanna's PoV

Before I could even stop the car Beyoncé was out. She walked to the doorstep knocking.

"Rihanna your wife is about to act a plum fool.", said Nicki getting out.

I totally did not want to have to drag Beyoncé off of somebody mama or daddy.

The door finally opened and I jogged to it.

"Ma'am is Mason here?", asked Nicki before Beyoncé could say anything.

"Yes he is, who is asking?", asked the woman.

"Ask young Mason does he know Imani Knowles.", said Beyoncé with an attitude.

"Who are you women?", she asked beginning to get defensive .

"Look ma'am Mason put his hands on my child, I'd like to speak with him about that.", I said.

"Your daughter was the one who almost broke my son's nose, that little bas—

I saw Beyoncé jaw flex and before I knew it she was rushing into the house.

"MA'AM THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!", she yelled.

"If you love your life shut up.", I said holding a gun to her head .

"I'm ca—

"Kourtney who was at the door?", asked a little boy.

"Are you Mason?", asked Beyoncé stepping in his way.

"Who are you sir?", he asked with a curious look.

Yep his mom was about to witness his death.

She punched him in his bandaged nose and I for sure heard it crack. His scream erupted around the room as he held his now bleeding nose.

Beyoncé kneeled to his height, smacking his hand and grabbing his nose.

"Lemme tell you something Mason jar, next time you think about laying your nasty ass hands on my daughter, I want you to think about this.", she said before shoving him backwards.

The woman ran to her son with tears in her eyes.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BROKEN!", she cried looking at her son's broken nose.

"Oh My GoD It Is!", Nicki mocked.

"I'll be calling the police.", said the woman.

"Call them and I'll show them the video of your 6th grade son attacking my 2nd grade daughter who is mentally challenged.", said Nicki.

"You can go to jail, you assaulted a child.", she cried.

"Lemme tell you something lady, I've never been to jail, and I don't wanna go, but behind mines I will put myself in the fucking cuffs,

I don't hit kids, but behind mines my hands is rated E, for everyone, they don't discriminate, fuck a "all lives matter", these motherfuckers go by "all asses beatable", now if you feel like calling, here.", said Beyoncé tossing her the phone .

She left out the house leaving the woman stunned.

"Have a nice day Ms. Kardashian .", I said remembering the name on the student information.

I got back to the car and it was silent.

"That was Kim's sister wasn't it?", asked Beyoncé out of no where.

"Yup."

We looked at each other before bursting out laughing.