Chapter 33

Sorry in advance Loves😗
———

Beyoncé's POV

I jogged down the steps of the private jet and Kelly opened my door before closing it behind me. I had just landed in Memphis and I honestly was ready to handle some business.

I sent Wayne back home this morning because shit wasn't getting done in the manner I wanted. He couldn't get Gotti to leave Memphis and I didn't have time for the games.

"Bey Nicki's calling.",  said Kelly handing me the phone. I took it putting it to my ear.

"Yes Munchkin?", I asked.

"Your wife is already at Gotti's house, I wanted to warn you.", she said. My face went blank. I told Rihanna I wanted to handle this on my own. She never listens.

"She can't be the—

"Babygirl I know but she didn't want anything happening so she brought Michelle and they are already setting up in the house across from Gotti's.", she said.

"Why would they set up a—

"Long range cover.", she said .

My eyes widened.

"Munchkin I'll  call you back.", I said hanging up.

"Dial Rihanna's number, NOW!"

Kelly quickly dialed her number and it seemed like she wouldn't answer until the last ring.

"Who is th—

"Robyn Fenty, LEAVE!"

"Beyoncé you've been out this game for a year, these motherfuckers will go for your head thinking you're weak.", she said.

"I don't care, leave.", I said .

"No Giselle!", she said and I heard a sniper cock.

"Rihanna you won't do anything without my say so, okay?", I asked knowing I wouldn't get her to leave.

"Beyoncé you know who I a—

"Yes I fucking do, you're Robyn Rihanna Fenty-Knowles, you're favorite color is any shade of brown, you can't wink for shit, and you hate lavender scented anything, NOW STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!", I said.

The line went silent before I heard shuffling.

"It's your call.", she said lowly below a whisper.

"What was that Ma'am?", I asked.

"It's your call, I won't move a hair without your say so.", she said boldly.

"Good fucking deal, we're turning the corner.", I said before hanging up. I handed the phone to Kelly and pulled out a DRACO that Jay got me for my 19th birthday.

I got special clips made that held my signature bullets. Ever since Ivy died I had bullets with an I and V engraved in. I used those for personal jobs, while the ones with B for business. The cops were still catching up on the personal job, but they knew what that B meant.

If I had to shoot someone here, it would be business.

"You ready Bey?, she asked.

"Yeah.", I said.

She opened my door and I straightened my clothes and started heading towards the door.

"Rih said turn to Channel 44.", she whispered before knocking on the door.

I stood behind him and changed the channel on my ear piece.

"Alright love give me the word.", she said. I shook my head.