Chapter 4

Rihanna's POV

I woke up this morning to a body on top of me and the smell of food. My vision was still foggy so I couldn't really see as much but once I opened my eyes I was met with Nicki's brown eyes.

"Do you always creep people out like this?", I asked. She frowned and put her head down. "Oh I'm just playing Munchkin, how did you sleep?", I asked.

"Good.", she said quietly. I've never heard her voice sound so small and innocent, she was usually confident.

"Where Bey?", I asked while looking at the spot where she fell asleep. Nicki shrugged and laid back down.

"Well, let's freshen up and go find her."

She looked a little uncomfortable with my recommendation.

"I won't leave your side, I promise.", I said. She looked in my eyes and nodded. I noticed she hadn't loosened her grip on me. "You want me to carry you don't you?" She nodded.

I sighed and braced myself for Nicki's weight. Getting to the bathroom wasn't hard and once we did I sat her on the counter. Luckily I had a toothbrush to give to her. 20 minutes later we were both done with our hygiene and I was now heading downstairs with Nicki on my back giggling. Once we were downstairs the smell of food got stronger and we were then met with Beyoncé plating a feast of breakfast.

"Well looky looky, the two sleepy heads have awakened.", she said without even turning around.

"How did you even know we were here?", I asked.

"Rihanna your feet are heavy as hell and Nicki's cackle can be heard from miles away."

"Hey don't be talking about my baby like that.", I said.

"Whatever, come over here and bring this platter to the table.", she said.

I let Nicki get down and went to carry the platter to the table. It took all the energy in me not to eat the food, but I soon gave in and took a piece of the bacon.

Before it even met my tongue I was slapped on the neck.

"Now who the hell told you to do that?", asked Beyoncé

"Come on Bey I'm hungry as hell.", I whined.

"Well yo hungry ass could've waited."

"Whatever, sit down and pray.", she said. I sat down while Nicki sat beside me and Bey beside her. I prayed over the food and immediately dug in.

"So how is it Nicki?", asked Beyoncé.

"Good.", she said quietly.

"Good, Rihanna I called Jay over to get that man's body out of the driveway.", she said.

"What did you do to him?", I asked.

"Chopped his head off.", she said with no remorse. I saw Nicki spit her food out and run for the sink. I soon heard vomiting and crying. I scowled at Beyoncé and immediately went to Nicki to console her.

She was hyperventilating and throwing up at the same time. By the grace of god she stopped in time to catch her breath.

"You okay Nicki?", I asked as she looked blankly out the window above the sink. She was staring with both anger and pain.

"Kill his family.", she said.

"Huh?", I asked in confusion.

"KILL HIS FUCKING FAMILY!", she yelled.

"Okay baby what's his name?", I asked.

"Safaree Samuels.", she said before rinsing her mouth and going upstairs. Bey came into the kitchen and looked at me with a confused look.