Chapter 9

2 months later
Rihanna's POV
August 4, 2021 1:23AM

"Babygirl where is Munchkin?", I asked peaking into the bathroom at Bey in the tub. I guess I startled her because she almost dropped her phone in the tub.

"She's in the girls' room, why what's going on?"

"Megan left.", I said. A couple of minutes ago Megan called me telling me to take care of the girls and she'd be back. She didn't tell me where she was going or anything. I called everybody she knew and they had no clue. I finally decided to check her social and I saw that she had posted something with a man in Hawaii.

Reason I was looking for Nicki and Beyoncé was because I needed to tell them that we basically would have to take care of the girls. Even though over the past two months they have grown to love the girls as if they are theirs. Beyoncé out of the three of us is the biggest mama bear, she sees that the girls can do no wrong at all. Nicki is protective and they say that I'm just an enabler and I let them get what they want. I mean who could tell those precious beings no.

"Rihanna!", yelled Beyoncé knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Baby, sorry I just got lost in thoughts, but Megan left."

"What in the hell do you mean she left, she does know that she has kids here.", Beyoncé said.

"I know I said the same thing, but we're gonna have to take in the girls full time."

"HELL WE BASICALLY KEEP THEM FULL TIME, ONCE YOU CAME INTO THEIR LIFE THAT BITCH DISAPPEARED!", yelled Beyoncé with irritation.

"Bey calm down there's no need to get mad I just wanted to inform you and Nicki about the change, we'll still be able to work and stuff, I'll just have to find someone to watch over them.", I said.

"Watch who?", asked Nicki as she walked into the room.

"Megan's bitch ass left.", said Beyoncé with venom in her voice.

"Doesn't she know she has kids here?", asked Nicki .

"I said the same damn thing.", said Beyoncé before disappearing into the closet.

"Trifling ass bitch.", mumbled Nicki.

"Hey don't do that, now we're gonna have the girls full time now and we need to figure something out when it comes to watching them.", I said.

"My mother.", said Beyoncé. Nicki and I looked at Beyoncé like she was crazy.

"You think your mother is gonna be fine with one, you having TWO girlfriends and two you basically having kids?", asked Nicki.

"Mama has always knew I liked girls, when I said I was coming out the closet she said my closet was see through, and two she's always wanted grandkids so it'll be fine, matter fact I'll call her."

"Wait right now?", I asked. I've never personally met Beyoncé's mom but she sounds strict as hell.

"Yes right now, Mama knows about y'all she just hasn't met y'all yet.", she said before putting the phone to her ear

Beyoncé's POV

"Hey Mama what you doing?", I asked knowing I was about to get cursed out because I hadn't called her in like 2 weeks.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, well isn't it nice to hear your voice, you got your girlfriends and now you can't call your mama?"

"Ma it isn't like that, I've been busy working.", I said with an eye roll.

"Beyoncé I don't give a damn if you been having meetings with the damn president, YOU CALL YOUR MOTHER!", she yelled.

"Okay Mama I'm sorry, but I have a surprise for you."