Progress

-One month later-

Phil forced Y/N to continue going to therapy with Puffy after seeing how they reacted to Tommy using the word family. Although Y/N didn't want to keep going, they did it for Phil and their brothers. They felt they owed it to them for all the trouble they've caused.

"Okay, that's it, Y/N," Puffy said, closing her notepad.

Y/N stood up, "Okay, see you tomorrow, Puffy." They no longer felt so anxious and paranoid. Therapy had helped Y/N. Although it was a rough start, things changed very quickly.

"No, Y/N, I mean we're done."

"Done?"

"You have better control over your anxiety. You don't have any more triggers. You've forgiven Ranboo for everything. Dream's n prison and won't be getting out anytime soon. So yes, done. Unless you have a reason for needing to come back?"

Y/N answered quickly, "N-no, there's no other reason." It took Y/N a moment before it hit them, "I don't have to come back?"

Puffy smiled, "Nope, and I'll let Phil know." They nodded their head but felt uneasy about the situation. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing, it's just that-" they sighed, "It's nothing," they reassured Puffy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"If you need to come back, don't hesitate."

"Yeah, okay. Thank you, Puffy."

____________________________________________________________

Back at home, Technoblade ran up to Y/N and put his hand up for a high-five, "Y/N, Congratulations! I heard you don't need to keep going to Puffy's."

Y/N high-fived him but not with the enthusiasm he was looking for, "Oh yeah, thanks, Techno."

He was confused why Y/N wasn't more excited about it; Y/N hated going there, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Have you seen Wilbur? I need to speak with him."

Technoblade felt like Y/N was almost trying to avoid him, "Oh, he's in his room, I think." Y/N thanked him and walked away. Did I do something- Did I say something wrong? He thought to himself. Technoblade worried that Y/N wasn't ready to leave therapy and that he had somehow triggered them, but he let them go; he didn't want to make things worse if he had.

Y/N knocked on Wilbur's door.  A muffled voice could be heard from the other side, "Come in." Y/N opened the door to find Wilbur writing at his desk. "Oh hey, Y/N."

They cupped their hands together, "Hey, I need a favor."