Deals To Be Made

It was the next day, Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil were about to head out and go to McPuffy's for some lunch. "Y/N, do you want to go with us to McPuffy's?" Tommy asked as the three were getting ready to leave.

Y/N was sitting at the table with Techno when they stood up to answer Tommy's question, "Actually, I can't, Techno and I have plans."

"Since when?" Phil said as confusion took over his tone.

"Sice we made plans. Gosh Dadza, you aren't ever around so why do you need to know?" Y/N replied annoyed, "Come on Techno, let's go."

Techno stood up and started walking out the door with Y/N, "Oh, we're going now?" Y/N was already outside walking, "Okay, uh bye."

Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy were left inside unsure of what was going on, "What just happened?" Wilbur said.

"Yeah, Y/N always goes to McPuffy's with us, I can understand Technoblade not wanting to go but Y/N? Seriously?" Tommy said.

Phil was left confused and skeptical. Y/N was leaving with Techno instead of with the other boys. It wasn't a normal thing Phil would see, Techno was the one who would always stay at home and garden. Now that Y/N can't fly things have changed dramatically. The three left to do their own thing.

"Okay, so where exactly are we going Y/N?" Techno asked as Y/N walked around with excitement.

"We're going to go meet up with someone," they said.

Techno was confused, "Who?"

"That'll ruin the surprise silly, come on, I have a good feeling they can fix my wings," they said with glee.

As the two walked together Techno got to thinking, this was the first time he was truly doing something outside of the house with one of his family members, "Hey Y/N, promise me something?"

Y/N turned and started walking backward, "What's up?"

"If your wings do get fixed don't leave me behind anymore. It's hard to be the only one in our family without any wings. This is the first time I really feel like any of you care enough to hang out with me," he said.

Y/N stopped walking, they put their hand on Techno's shoulder, "Techno, I'm so sorry I did that, I'll never let you feel left behind again, I had no idea you felt that way," Y/N smiled. Techno smiled back knowing Y/N now understood what it's like to be in his shoes. They continued to walk.

Y/N stopped in front of a house, "Okay, we're here." They walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

Fear filled Technoblade's eyes, "Wha- Y/N, why are we here?" he said nervously.

The door opened, Techno was terrified, not for himself, but for Y/N.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" the man who opened the door asked.

"Hey Dream, so I was wondering if you could help me fix my wings since Dadza won't help me," Y/N explained.

Dream smirked, "It would be my pleasure to help you."

Dream stepped aside to let Y/N in, Techno quickly grabbed their arm, "Y/N, no."

Y/N pulled away, "Uhh, Y/N, yes, you can stay out here if you want."

"He can't help you," Techno explained.

Y/N turned to Dream, "Dream, can you help me?"

"Yes," Dream replied.

Y/N turned back to Techno, "See, I'm going inside, stay here or don't, that's up to you." They walked halfway into Dream's house, "Are you coming or staying?"