Late Night Meetings

Late at night, Y/N gets out of bed and quietly sneaks out of the house. As they tied their shoelaces they began talking to themself, "Sam, Eret, I'm sorry but I've been patient for three months, I'm done waiting. Dream is my only option left, and I know that Techno doesn't want me to go, he's just trying to protect me." 

As Y/N fought with themself they avoided speaking too loud in case anyone was still awake, "This is the only way I can feel like myself again." Y/N grabbed a coat and headed out the front door, "I'm going to Dream. If he can fix my wings then what's a little favour here and there?"

Y/N turned around and looked at Techno's closed window, "Sorry Techno, but I have you."

Dream patiently waited for Y/N to arrive. He sat in a chair by the front door knowing Y/N would come to see him. Y/N walked up to his house and knocked. Dream opened the door and smirked, "Welcome to my place Y/N, are you down for a deal tonight?" Dream moved to the side to let Y/N inside.

Y/N walked in, "Yes."

"If you're ready, we need to get something first," Dream said, "Or in this case, we need someone."

Dream kept the door open while the two stood in the doorway. "Who do we need?" Y/N said confused.

"We need the person that did this to you," Dream explained.

Y/N started to panic, "Wait, you don't mean-"

Dream cut Y/N off, "If you want your wings back that's who we need here, It won't work unless he's here too," he said aggressively.

"But-" Y/N started.

"Do you want your wings fixed or not Y/N?" Dream asked as he became more impatient with them.

"Y- yeah, I want them fixed," they said.

Dream smiled once again, "Good, now go get him and bring him back here, now."

Y/N sighed, they walked out the door and started walking. Dream closed the door behind them and headed to his office room to start making preparations.

Y/N walked up to the door petrified and knocked, "Ranboo!" they shouted. There was no response. "Hey, I know you're in there."

Ranboo woke up confused and opened the door to find Y/N standing there, "Y/N what are you doing here this late?"

Y/N hesitated to speak, seeing Ranboo standing right in front of them was a lot to handle.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Nervously, Y/N spoke up, "C- come with me, I need your help." 

They started walking back towards Dream's house; Ranboo stood in the doorway as Y/N walked away. He stared at their wings examining every cut and bruise. A rush of guilt filled his head.

Y/N turned around realizing Ranboo wasn't following, "Let's go. Oh, and bring your axe, we might need it." Y/N wasn't sure if Dream needed Ranboo's axe or not since their wings were destroyed with the axe, Y/N wanted it with them in case Dream needed it.

Confused more than before, Ranboo grabbed his axe and ran to catch up with Y/N. As the two walked to Dream's house, Y/N kept a good distance from Ranboo.

Y/N and Ranboo walked up to Dream's house, the door opened, "Oh, you're back, I was starting to think you were going to go home," Dream said as he let the two inside.

Ranboo still didn't know what was going on, "Why am I here exactly?"

Dream ignored him, "Y/N, are you ready to make that deal?" He held out his hand.