Dancing In The Moonlight

Late at night after Phil and the boys have gone to bed, Techno waits for Y/N outside. Y/N gets up and quietly sneaks out of their room and through the house to meet with Techno. "Hey, why are we outside this late?" Y/N asked.

"Just follow me," Techno said.

The two started walking in the dark. It was a fifteen-minute walk before Techno said, "This is  where I like to go when life gets rough." He walked into a dark cave, Y/N was nervous but trusted Techno and followed him inside. 

Inside the cave was a huge open space filled with pools of water, there was no ceiling, instead, it was a skylight with the moon shining in. "Woah!" Y/N's voice echoed, "Techno, this place it's- it's amazing." Y/N slowly started to smile while looking around the open cave. Techno looked over and also started to smile because it had been so long since Y/N had smiled. 

Techno, smiling ear to ear started to spin around with his arms up at his side, "Come on, dance with me," he said.

Y/N burst out laughing at Techno's ridiculous dance, "Okay," they said. Y/N started to spin around with Techno and laugh.

"It's nice to see you smile again," Techno said.

"Yeah?" Y/N answered.

"Since your accident, you haven't smiled," he explained.

The two stayed quiet for a moment, still dancing in the moonlight.

"Hey Techno?" Y/N said.

"What's up, Y/N?" Techno responded.

"Can we go somewhere tomorrow?" they asked.

"Sure, anywhere you want, why?" Techno said.

Y/N's smile grew bigger, "I think I know how to fix my wings."