Michael

Y/N began to fly to make their way down to Ranboo and Tubbo's house with Ranboo's axe. Tubbo was out on some errands and Ranboo was at home with Michael. The two were on the floor in the living room playing with some of Michael's favorite toys. Y/N broke through the front door and Ranboo instantly stood up and looked around the corner to see Y/N walking inside. "What- Y/N what the heck is wrong with you? You just broke my door."

Y/N kneeled down on one knee and gestured towards little Michael without pulling out the axe, "Hi Michael, come here, let's go have some fun yeah?"

Michael stood up and hid behind Ranboo's leg and held on. He was scared of Y/N, they had never acted this way towards him. "Y/N, hey what's going on here? Why are you acting so weird?" Ranboo asked as he put his hand on Michael's shoulder to comfort him.

"I don't know who you are but you're in my way. Move," Y/N said looking Ranboo up and down.

"Don't know who I am?" Ranboo restated, "Y/N, who's Phil?"

Y/N shook their head in confusion, "Who? I'm only here to bring Michael to Dream. I need him so either mover or you'll regret it."

Y/N began to walk closer to Ranboo and Michael. Ranboo picked up Michael and teleported away. He never teleports unless it was for an important cause otherwise he was mostly nervous to teleport. He teleported to the one place with the one person who could help the two runaways, he teleported to the Minecraft residence. Tommy was home alone since Techno, Wilbur, and Phil was at Sam's and Y/N was controlled by Dream.

Ranboo ended up teleporting right in front of Tommy. He shouted from being started, "R- Ranboo? Why are you here?" Tommy noticed Michael gripping onto Ranboo's shirt in fear, "Oh, hi Michael," he said in a kind tone while giving a small wave.

"Tommy, where's Phil?" Ranboo said frantically.

"Dadza is at Sam's, if you wanted to know where he was you could have called or I don't know, not teleport into my house unannounced!" Tommy exclaimed in anger.

"Listen, if you see Y/N stay away from them, you never saw me okay," Ranboo said preparing to leave.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, "I'm going to need more context if you want me to keep secrets from my siblings Ranboo."

Ranboo paused, "I don't know what's going on but Y/N has no clue who I am and they just tried to kidnap Michael. They weren't themselves Tommy."

"What?"

"I have to go now, you never saw me or Michael, and stay away from Y/N."

"What just happened?" Tommy said confused.

Ranboo and Michael teleported out and headed to Sam's to find Phil. As he did with Tommy, Ranboo teleported right in front of Sam. Also started, Sam said, "Ranboo, oh my XD, some warning next time would be nice. Wait, since when do you teleport?"

"Sorry, I need to talk with Phil, Tommy said he was here."

"Oh, no, he just left with Wilbur and Technoblade, he shouldn't be too far if he walked. Besides, if he did fly they would be carrying Techno so they would need to land and walk to take a break from flying," Sam explained.

"Okay, thank you, Sam," Ranboo said before teleporting to find Phil. Like Sam said Ranboo found Phil, Techno, and Wilbur on the ground taking a break from flying. He teleported in front of Phil, "Phil," he shouted, "I've been looking for you all over."

Phil put his hand up and tried to walk around Ranboo who was still holding Michael, "I can't talk now Ranboo, I have to go get Y/N."

"No," he said in a deeper voice, "You need to stay away from them. He held Michael tightly and close.

Techno began to panic, "What happened?"

Ranboo explained what had happened with Y/N trying to take Michael and how Y/N was going to take him to Dream.

"Okay, that's it, Dream's officially lost it," Wilbur said.

"Oh, but him brainwashing our little sibling didn't push you to think that he lost it then?" Techno said.

"Come on you know that's not what I meant Technoblade."

"Forget it," Techno turned back to Ranboo, "Did Y/N have your axe, or does Dream still have it?" 

Ranboo struggled to remember but got there eventually, "Y/N had it but didn't pull it out when they tried to take Michael from me."

"Okay," Phil said, "Well that makes things a little more complicated for us."

"What are you thinking Dadza?" Technoblade asked.

Phil took a moment to think but wanted to hurry up to help Y/N, "I think us three should split up to find Y/N and get the back to the house. Ranboo, you and Michael stay with Tommy while we look for them. You're safer there than out here or at your house."

"Alright," Techno agreed.

"Sounds good to me," Wilbur nodded.

Ranboo looked Phil in the eye, "I'm trusting you, Phil." Phil nodded in return. Ranboo and Michael teleported away and back to the Minecraft residence.