𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰, 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 & 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 [𝘏𝘊]

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Marc Spector, Steven Grant and Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 :
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy

This one is kinda personal to me as I have a big fear of needles/injections :|

<~~~>

This is a head-cannon where the reader has a phobia of needles.

Steven:
* Steven would always hold your hand when your going to get an injection. He would make sure to not let go unless you ask him too.

* He is always trying to reassure you that everything is going to go okay and that nothing bad will happen/there's nothing to be afraid of.

* After you get the injection, Steven will buy and treat you to anything you want/like as a way of saying 'well done.' He will also buy your favourite treat for you as a way of trying to persuade you, to get the injection.

* "you being so brave darlin'."

Marc:
* Marc will gently pull/push you into the doctors to get you to actually have the injection - he doesn't want to force you but he knows that getting these needles stuck into you if for the better.

* Marc doesn't like seeing you in pain, so when you actually get the needle pushed into you, he will look away.

* After you leave the doctors, Marc will pull you into a hug as his way of saying 'we'll done' and 'you did amazing.'

* "baby, this is for your own good."

Jake:
* Jake hates seeing you anxious so he will ask you for permission to hug you or hold your hand while you get the injection. He will also massage your thigh if you don't want your hand being held.

* If you deny to have the injection, he will try and convince you using bargaining. He will also make slight threats if you still refuse to have the injection.

* After you end up getting the injection, he will convince Khonshu to let him have a week off from missions - he wants to spend time with you as a way of saying 'well done' or 'thank you.'

"Amor. Please. Just have the injection."

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 🎉