𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰, 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 & 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 [𝘏𝘊]

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant, Marc Spector, Jake Lockley.
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short - 444 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluff

This was requested by one of my readers! I hope this is okay and up to your standards! I'm so sorry for the lack of chapters, it's just writers block making a come back.
Due to my writers block I'm struggling to write it as a proper chapter so it will be in the form of a head-cannon :/
<~~~>

*You had a habit. Sleep walking. You were also dating three people that find it hilarious when you sleep walk. Marc Spector, Jake Lockley, and Steven Grant.

*Majority of the times, whichever of the boys was fronting often found you doing some odd activity during the time in which you were sleep walking - they often ended up getting woken up by some clangs and bangs. They ended up finding you in the kitchen or bathroom, doing something you shouldn't be doing while sleeping.

* a lot of the time, Marc's would often end up recording you - the most funny thing he got on video was you attempting to pour yourself a cup of milk. You ended up waking yourself up due to the puddle of milk that ended up gathering around your bare feet. You had begged for Marc not to show or tell Steven or a Jake about the video, but of course he did. You had even begged him multiple times to delete it but he wouldn't - they just found it too funny.

* Steven would always end up trying his best to guide you back into bed with waking you, or attempting to stop you from somehow hurting or injuring yourself. It was a hard job. Steven was, most likely, the most normal about your sleep walking - he very rarely laughed or Jake's about it. Only doing so when he re-watched the video that Marc had recorded. He was unable to contain his laugh and smile when he saw that video. He described it as 'cute' and 'unbelievably adorable," with a prominent British accent.

*Jake had to be the worst out of the three when it came to your sleep walking habit. The majority of the time he would sit in bed and just watch you make a fool of yourself from across the room. He would sit there, completely still, until his shoulders moved due to a laugh escaping. He wouldn't wake you or try to guide you back to bed - sometimes, he would even set things up for you to purposefully run into or come across on your midnight walk around.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>