𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short - 286 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluff

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝟭𝙆 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝟲 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠!
<~~~>

You had an obsession... with Jake's hands. Some how, Jake's hands felt much different and looked much different to Steven's or Marc's - you weren't sure whether it was physiological due to the fact you were dating Jake, or Jake's hands were actually different.

His hands always seemed to have some sort of scrape or cut on, which you always found yourself cleaning up. Many of your nights were occupied by bandaging cuts that Jake had somehow received - this is also meant may scars littered his hands. Personally, you found it pretty cool and attractive in a way?

This wasn't the only reason why you had an obsession with Jake's hands. You often found that his hands made their way onto you waist and hips, holding you firmly. Or, when he wrapped his hand around your wrist to allow you to keep up with his fast walking pace - you absolutely loved it. You'd explained your love for Jake's hands to him but he didn't understand; his exact response was Why? They're just hands. But, to you, they weren't just hands. However, Jake did choose to use your obsession with his hands to his advantage.

Jake will purposefully come up behind you, slide his hands onto your waist/hips and rub his thumbs up and down your hips - sometimes, his fingers would dip under the shirt you were wearing to caress your skin. That's if you were even wearing a shirt at this point...

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
<~~~>