𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 & 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘞𝘪𝘮𝘱

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant and Marc Spector
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : LONG - 1531 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : Fluff
<~~~>

The sun had begun to make its disappearance and the golden hues ran along with it. The moon peaked over the horizon, keeping hidden from sight.

The lights of the museum were still glaring; cleaners were filtering their way into the main area (mops in their hands), while guests were departing to the cold outside - putting their coats on quickly so they didn't freeze to death due to the rather cold British weather.

Donna, rather loudly because of the high heels she was wearing, made her way over to the gift shop area... were Steven stood... staring off into the distance.

"Common Stevie! Stop lounging 'round, you've still got work to do!" After her little rant at Steven, she soon clicked her way round the rest of the museum. Even though Donna was out of ear shot he still corrected her, "It's Steven," with a sigh.

Truth was, he wasn't staring at any old anything. He was staring at a certain co-worker of his - one that himself and Marc had a crush on since they first saw them. You. You were an expert in Egyptian mythology and history - only hired due to the museum thinking it would be a good idea having an expert on sight, just incase the guests were that interested that they wanted their questions answered by a professional, you know?

That was a terrible idea.

No guest to the museum cared that much for professional knowledge, and, not many people even knew of your existence and your job, even co-workers. Except Steven. He had always known of you. For the majority (of everyday), you walked around the museum; re-reading every single piece of information (correcting all inaccurate knowledge in your head), looking at all the artefacts, and lastly - secretly looking at Steven and/or Marc.

As soon as you became an employee of the museum, you were made aware of all the other employees. It was revealed (through a conversation you accidentally overheard) that Steven was a part of a DID system - him being one of the alters and Marc the other. No one had met Marc as Steven was the one who worked at the museum and wanted to be there - if anything, Marc wanted nothing to do with the place (until he found out about a certain someone, you).

Steven had caught your eye - you thought he was awfully attractive and the sweetest and most kind man you had ever met. Well... technically you hadn't actually 'met' him yet, you had never even held a conversation with Steven before.

No one would be able to believe how much, both, Steven and Marc, wanted to go over and confess their undying love to you. Steven would always warn Marc whenever he was going to the museum, just so that Marc would be able to catch a glimpse of you. A long time ago, Steven accepted the fact that Marc would fall in love and get a partner - Steven knew that he would have to work along side Marc for his relationship to work. After all, if the relationship made Marc happy, then of course Steven would try his best to help and make  it work.

Not long after Steven had expressed this as a whole speech to Marc, Marc said that he would do the same exact thing for him - they just wanted the other to be happy.

However, what they didn't plan for, was for the both of them to fall in love with the same person. You were sweet and helpful but also stubborn and blunt when needed to be - your attractiveness was a good bonus. Steven and Marc came to the conclusion that if they were to ask you out and you said yes, then they would share you equally and both be your boyfriend.

The museum was now closed for all guests and the only people left in the building was You, Steven, and a few cleaners. You were getting ready to leave, as it was getting quite late, and you were extremely tired. You just wanted your bed.