𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰, 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 & 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Marc Spector, Jake Lockley and Steven Grant MORE SO STEVEN THEN THE OTHER TWO!
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short/medium - 702 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy TW: mention of scars but not SH

This was a request from one of my reader! I hope this meats your standards!

The person who requested it asked if it could be Steven (but all three if I had the time) - seeing as I need to publish a chapter I've decided to include all three boys but Steven primarily.
<~~~>

A/N: I want to apologise for the lack of chapters recently, writers block is being a big pain in the ass. I'm sorry if those who have requested haven't got their requests published yet - I promise that they will be out soon!

It had been one of those days where all you wanted to do was relax and chill with your boyfriends, however, the complete opposite ended up occurring. Early in the morning, roughly 4am, khonshu had given Marc a notice that both him and you where needed to take down some of Harrows minions. They where currently advancing in their project and Khonshu couldn't allow that so, he called on his avatar (Marc/Steven/Jake) and you.

Eventually, the rough day of fighting had come to an end; you were sitting between Steven's legs on the sofa with your back leaning against his chest. Steven's chin was resting lightly on the top on your head, every now and he would press small kisses to your crown. His arms were around your waist while your hands fiddled with the end of his shirt sleeves.

Due to the consistent fighting that you and the boys had to be put through, both of your bodies were often littered in both large and small scars. But, for some reason, your scars tended to be much larger and stayed around for a lot long compared to the boys - their scars faded in what seemed to be a matter of days.

This had grown to be a major insecurity of yours. You hated the fact that you could see the areas in which your skin had been torn open - often reminding you of the slightly traumatic experience you had from getting each one. Reminder of the the fights. Of all the pain: emotional and physical. However, the boys seemed to love you scars.

Steven stated that they "showed how brave you have been." Or that "they just show how much you fuels care!"

Marc said that the scars "make you unique and special in your own way" and that he "wouldn't have it any other way."

Jake stated that the scars simply made you "look badass and cool."

Scars covered you from head to toe; arms, back, hands, legs and...shoulders. This was where Steven comes in. Steven knows about how insecure you are about your scars, he know that's no matter how much he says that they aren't ugly or disgusting, he won't be able to change you mind about them. So, instead, he doesn't say it. He shows it. You already know about Steven's fascination (or obsession) with pressing little kissing to your shoulder. His little pecks and hand movements across your scar covered shoulders only increased when he discovered your hatred towards them.

While you were leaning back on Steven and cuddling, you felt one of his hands move from around your waist and up to the neck of the shirt you were wearing. His head had also moved from leaning on the top of yours. Eventually, you felt Steven's rough fingertips brush again your neck and gently move you top out of the way - giving him a clearing to your shoulder. Near enough straight away you were able to feel Steven's lips pressing gently but passionate kisses to all your scars, he made sure to kiss every single one.

A strawberry coloured blush swarmed your cheeks and ears, and you felt Steven smile into your shoulder. "I love you and your scars darlin'." He stated, even though it was slightly muffled by your skin as he continued to press light kisses to your scars.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>