𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 [𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯]

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short - 584 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy
I would like to say a big thank you for 8.9K reads on this book! I have a lot of requests along with a bit of writers block so please be patient with waiting for new chapters. Thank you :)
<~~~>

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : medium - 833 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy
I would like to say a big thank you for 5K reads on this book! I have a lot of requests along with a bit of writers block so please be patient with waiting for new chapters. Thank you :)
<~~~>

* Steven is like a big human teddy bear which makes him absolutely perfect for cuddling to sleep with. You can hug him, squeeze him, lay on him, and more, and he will just hug you right back - he wouldn't care if you were squishing him, Steven would just be glad that you were in his arms.

* Steven is a sucker for cuddles. He often end up struggling to get to sleep without you in his arms, which means that most nights you spend your time cuddled up to him. Not that you minded.

* Steven is an extremely light sleeper, that's if he even manages to get to sleep in the first place. Considering he has a death grip on you when your laying in bed asleep with him, if you do wake up and attempt to get out of bed it will most likely wake him up. This means that you try your best not to move and disturb your sweet Steven even if you wake up in the middle of the night. Steven does the exact same if he wakes up but your still asleep.

* It wouldn't matter to Steven if you were a light or deep sleeper. If he was to wake up in the middle of the night, he would do the best in his power to not do anything at all to wake you. Steven believes that his precious lover should get the best night sleep possible and if that means he has to lay there, completely still, he will do that.

* Steven is often the big spoon when cuddling in bed. Steven likes the feeling of wrapping his arms around his partners waist, it gives him a sort of comfort - knowing that your in his arms and not going anywhere.

* Steven also has a habit of pressing kisses to the top of your head when your asleep. This often occurs when he comes home late and your in bed already asleep (so he decides to cuddle up behind you and give you multiple little kisses) , or, when he wakes up in the middle of the night with you still dreaming away.

* If both you and Steven are having trouble sleeping he will draw circles with his thumbs of your check or run his hands, gently through your hair. Steven will also whisper words of love to you, in hopes that it will calm you down or relax you so you are able to go to sleep easier.

* Every night, before the two of you go to sleep, Steven with always say 'I love you.' Even if you've just had a fight with the sweet man. He worries that if he doesn't say it to you and something bad happens during the night, his last words won't be showing his extreme love that he has for you.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>