𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : medium/long - 802 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluff and very cute
<~~~>

Every morning, before Steven leaves for work, he hides multiple sticky notes around the house. He always manages to find the most obscure places in which to put them - places you wouldn't expect. On these sticky notes where little messages from him to you, these included; how much he loved you, how amazing you were, how lucky he was to have you, little reminders about things you always forget to do, reminds to take care of yourself and motivational speeches. It was one Steven's ways of showing he cared and loved you, and you made sure to tell him how much you appreciated the little notes.

This morning, you managed to sleep in a tiny bit more then usual which meant that, by the time you were up, Steven had already left for work. This wasn't something that normally occurred. Ordinarily, you and Steven would wake up around the same time, have a cup of tea together and eat breakfast while watching TV, take turns having a shower (sometimes together), and then Steven would leave for work just before you did. However, today was one of the random days that you managed to get off from work and your body took the chance to relax - by sleeping in later than usual. But this meant you missed yours and Steven's normal morning routine.

Eventually, you got yourself out of bed and built up the motivation to go make yourself a cup of tea - you were hoping it would wake you up a bit more. You started up the kettle and got the milk out ready, only to notice you were missing the key ingredient: the tea bag. As you opened the cupboard and reached for the box which contained said tea bags, you noticed a yellow sticky note of the side of another box in that same cupboard. While grabbing a tea bag you also snatched the sticky note, bringing closer to yourself so you could ready the slightly sloppy handwriting.

Remember to help yourself to the chocolates in the draw! They run out of date soon!

You smiled to yourself and left the sticky note on the counter, just to remind yourself (again) if you did forget about the chocolates.

Once you had made yourself the cup of tea, you moved to got sit on the sofa/couch. You watched some crappy TV while drinking your tea (which you soon finished). Roughly 45 minutes later, you decided it was about time for you to have a shower, and so you did. But as you got up from the sofa, you managed to get a glimpse of a yellow sticky note which was stuck on the underside of the coffee table. Quickly, you took it into your hands and read the note to yourself.

I love you, always remember that.

You felt your heart skip a beat when you fully processed the little message.

15 minutes later and you were getting out the shower. You saw your toothbrush on the side and thought it's probably better to brush your teeth now seeing as you are in the bathroom - it meant that you won't have to make another trip...even if it is only down the corridor. As you were about to reach for the toothpaste you realised there wasn't any, resulting in you having to lean down and go in one of the cupboards to get some more. As you pulled out the box of toothpaste out a pink sticky note came out with it. You carefully tore the pink paper of the box, that it was stuck to, and read it to yourself once again.

Your so beautiful, just look in the mirror and you'll see how cute you are.

As you looked upwards towards the mirror, you only saw a person who was blushing madly. You. However there was more to the note.

I bet your blushing, I love it when you blush.

Steven knew you so well.

As you day continued you found many more sticky notes with loving messages, these included;
Remember to drink water .
I can't wait to see you later love.
I hope your day is going well so far.
I love you to the moon and back and much more.
You mean so much to me.
If only I was with you right now.
I could stare at you for days and not get bored.

You heart swelled as you read all the sweet notes from Stevens and, trust me, you found many more going further through the day. These sticky notes made you realise how much Steven loves you and how much you love Steven.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
<~~~>