𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : medium - 772 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : slightly angst to fluff

𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 200 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 24 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 :𝘿

<~~~>

You have been Jake's best friend and roommate for over a year now, previously knowing him for another year. Throughout the years you have lived with and known him, Jake has been known for disappearing out of nowhere and then reappearing a few days later. Whenever Jake disappeared, you always questioned where he was and his safety - you tried to show your concern and worry but he always said "it's nothing for you to worry about." This only made you worry more. What was he keeping from you? Your his best friend, are you not? Why was he keeping secrets from you? These questions swirled round you mind every time he returned from his disappearing act.

Around 3 months ago, Jake disappeared once again. Out of nowhere, like he always does. However, he hasn't come back since he disappeared and this was the longest he had been gone - it worried you. Normally he was back within a few day and at most a week, but 3 months? Something wasn't right. Over the months that Jake has been gone, you've realised how much you need him, how much you want  him by your side. How much you love him. And he realised how much he needed and loved you.

You were currently sitting on the couch/sofa, in the apartment which you shared with Jake, staring at the TV which wasn't even on. You could see your reflection slightly in the plain black surface; your whole body was shaking slightly and you looked so tired - it was hard to sleep when the person you love (who also happens to be your best friend) had been missing for 3 months. Why would he leave? You questioned yourself every time you thought about him.

Suddenly, you heard a quiet knock on the door to your apartment. Who could be visiting? It's not like you had any friends other than Jake. A few weeks after Jake hadn't come back, you told yourself that even if someone knocks on your door, it's not likely to be him - you didn't want to get your hopes up that Jake had come back just to be disappointed again. You slowly made your way over to the door, hearing two more knocks but much louder and harder this time. You put the key in the door and unlocked it, and almost immediately, the door was thrusted open and in stormed a man. Just as the were about to freak out, you turned to the man who was now in the middle of the apartment looking straight back at you.

"Jake?!" Surprise and confusion had consumed you as you closed and locked the door.

"...hey (y/n)." His tone was tried and he voice was groggy. He had his head down, avoiding your eye contact - why? Why was he hiding his face? Why did he look slightly sad? You had never seen tough Jake act like this.

"Do you know how worried it was?!" No reply. "3 months Jake! 3 months!" No reply again.

"Say somethin-" he hugged you. Jakes body was pressed against yours, he arms wrapped around your back tightly and he showed no signs of letting go. "...Jake?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry (y/n)." He sounded so broken. "I'm sorry."

You wrapped your arms around his back and leaned your head against his shoulder, squeezing him back tightly. After a few minutes of hugging in the middle of your apartment, Jake removed his head from on top of yours and looked down at you - while keeping his arms wrapped securely around you. You looked up to him. "...I forgive you. Just never and I mean NEVER, do that again mister!" Jakes signature smirk came back and he gave a short laugh. "Yes boss." You smiled up at him, immediately making and holding eye contact with the man.

As if in sync, both you and Jake leaned towards each other, eventually meeting in the middle. His lips where rough and the kiss was full of passion, Jake leaned further in - pressing his lips against yours even more. His hand went around the back of your neck, pushing you closer to his body. His other hand on your waist. Your arms wrapped around his neck, making him bend down to kiss you harder.

Let's just leave it at that......

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
<~~~>