𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : Medium - 863 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : Fluff and platonic/friends
<~~~>

Around two hours ago, khonshu had randomly appeared in front of you and made you jump out of your skin. With urgency in his voice, he stated that his other avatar was in trouble and they were in need of your help immediately.

When you became Khonshu's avatar, he told you that he did in fact have another avatar and his name was Marc Spector - he also told you that Marc was a part of a DID system, with one of the other alters being a guy called Steven Grant. With Marc being Khonshu's avatar it, technically, made Steven his avatar as-well. During your time as the God of the Moon's avatar, you had never met his other avatar. You weren't exactly the best at making friends or striking conversation, so you didn't feel all to comfortable in meeting the man.

Khonshu had chosen you to be his avatar many many years ago (many years before Marc/Steven had became his avatar) and, he used to say that he would never care about any mortal, be now his opinion has completely changed. Khonshu had grown to care for you over the years. Now, Khonshu is concerned about the lack of people you talk to and the amount of friends you have - he always tries to have a serious conversation with you about how life isn't good without friends but you always turn it into a goofy chat. You didn't like how he got all serious and having no friends didn't even bother you that much.

When you heard the concern in khonshu's voice when he was talking about his other avatar being in trouble, you knew you had to go and help. Khonshu had given you the rough area as to where Marc/Steven was and it took you roughly an hour to get there - the moon had began to rise by the time you had reached the destination.

It turns out that it was a dimly lit alley which led to nowhere. No one was in your sight. No Khonshu. No one who you suspected to be Marc or Steven. Absolutely no one.

All of a sudden, light footsteps were nearing near you and you quickly turned around to face the suspicious footsteps. As you looked down the alley you were able to make out a human figure and a taller figure which loomed over it, which didn't look human at all. Khonshu. The figure came closer and into an area which was more light and you were able to see the person properly now.

"H-hello." The man stuttered and gave a shy wave towards you. In return you presented him with a face full of confusion as you looked up towards Khonshu who had also came into the light.
"You must be (y/n) right? Khonshu's other avatar?" The man continued but with hesitance. You responded with more silence.
"I-I'm Steven, it's nice to meet you," you said nothing, "Khonshu did say you were a quiet one huh."

At this point, both Steven and Khonshu were getting concerned at your lack of response. Khonshu knew you were an introvert and this is why he set up this meeting and had to trick you to get you here - he knew you needed at least one friend and thought Steven would be the perfect person for this role. Khonshu went up to you and poked you on the shoulder, trying to knock you out of your trance.

You glanced up at the God and mouthed the words stupid pigeon why would you do this to me? Bastard you ticked me! He responded by whispering "we both know you need a friend and this was the only way I could get you to possibly meet the guy"

You looked back to Steven who was standing around 4 meters away from you awkwardly.
"...hi.." you whispered out. Steven, with a surprised look, smiled and walked a bit closer to you. But he didn't want to get too close in case it made you uncomfortable again.

"Hello (y/n), sorry about Khonshu tricking you to get you to come here. You know he means the best... most of the time.." He laughed lightly and looked towards you for any hint of any emotion. A small smile was on your face and, Steven knowing he made you happy, smiled even larger.

"Would you maybe consider allowing me to be your friend? - I mean you don't have to - it's just an idea-" Steven spluttered out anxiously.

"..sure.. I'd like that Steven..." you replied sheepishly.

"I think I'd like that too." Smiles we're all around; even khonshu would be smiling if he had an actually face. He was happy that his first avatar now had a true friend and was opening up to more than just him - an odd Egyptian God who had a pigeons skull for a head. Even you had to admit that having a weird Egyptian god for a friend made you, yourself, odd.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
<~~~>