𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : medium - 833 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy
I would like to say a big thank you for 5K reads on this book! I have a lot of requests along with a bit of writers block so please be patient with waiting for new chapters. Thank you :)
<~~~>

It was late into the night and your boyfriend Jake was yet to return home. Earlier today, he had stated that Khonshu needed him, Marc and Steven for a mission. You knew and had met Steven and Marc multiple times, considering they were the people who shared your boyfriends body with him, and you were good friends with them. However, all three of them were the avatar of the god of the moon, which meant they had to disappear to save those who cannot save themselves quite often. This meant that you never got a lot of alone and quality time with Jake.

This also meant that, on night like these when you had no clue where your boyfriend was, it caused you extreme worry. You never knew if he was okay. If he was hurt. When he was going to return. It wasn't particularly good on your mental health - the unanswered questions stressed you out. However, when this had occurred before, Jake always managed to get home to you, always. So there was a part of you which had no doubt that he would be back home to you in no time.

A few more hours into the night and you heard the door lock rattle and the squeaky door swing open. You immediately rushed from the sofa, which you were lying on daydreaming, to the front door. As you reached the door, you saw a figure with its back to you locking said door. In an instant you were hugging the man from behind, you felt him tense, but he soon turned around in your arms and returned your soft hug.

"Hello cariño." A soft and calm tone laced within Jake's voice.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you in pain?"
"I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

It was dark within your apartment, making it very hard to see Jake properly. He soon broke away from the hug and stated that he was "going to take a shower" and that he'll be in bed, cuddling with you, "in no time." However, it had reached the half an hour mark that he had 'been in the shower.' You were beginning to become slightly concerned at his lack of appearance.

"Jake? Are you okay in there? You nearly done?" you shouted to him from the bedroom, but got no reply. Quickly, you made your way over to the bathroom which soon lead you to find the door locked. "Jake? You alright?" You asked once again, this time getting a reply from the other side of the locked door. "I'm fine cariño." Jake stated in a calm tone, but it was shortly followed by a small hiss of pain - it was faint but you heard it. He continued, "you go to bed, I'll be there in a minute," accompanied by another hiss of pain.

"Jake. I can hear your in pain. What's going on?"
"Nothing. Just go back to sleep."
"Jake, open the door."
"Just-"
"No. Open the door."

A few seconds later, the click of the lock being retracted echoed through your apartment and you immediately barged into the bathroom. There, you found your boyfriend. A large cut on his forehead which was producing droplets of blood that flowed down the side of his head. The top of his shirt was covered in splotches of blood, and in his hands was some cloth and a bottle of rubbing alcohol, on the side of the sink was some gauze.

"What the hell Jake?" You asked him, partly questioning yourself as to how you had missed such an injury. "It's nothing but a small scrape-"
"A SMALL SCRAPE?! That is not a small scrape Jake!" You explained while snatching the cloth and rubbing alcohol out of his hands. Both you and Jake fell into a deadly silence and he could sense the anger come off you.
"This will sting," you stated as you reached up to dab the cut with the cloth that was now soaked with the rubbing alcohol. He made a slight hiss but managed to hold it back, not wanting you to think he was in anymore pain then he already was.

"Jake." You said as you continued to dab the cut.
"Yes Querida?"
"Please don't hide that your injured from me. When I find out it's only going to cause me to worry more."
"mental note taken."
"Good" you leaned up as he leaned down, meeting in the middle, and sharing a sweet kiss - then you continued to patch your trouble-some boyfriend up. You just knew this would end up becoming a regular thing.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>