𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 [𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯]

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Marc Spector
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short - 391 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluffy
I have a lot of requests along with a bit of writers block so please be patient with waiting for new chapters. Thank you :)

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS :)
<~~~>

* Marc isn't very bothered about how his hair looks. He simply wakes up in the morning, ruffles it a bit, and it's done. According to you it's "perfection." Many times you have expressed to Marc how amazing his hair is and how it makes him even more hot than he already is - especially when he's in a middle of a fight and it falls slightly out of place. It drives you crazy.

* Marc would never admit it but he absolutely loves it when you play with his hair. He finds it relaxing when you run your fingers through he dark brown locks. He also loves to see the fascination or concentration in your eyes when you are fixing a part of his hair that has fallen slightly out of its usual place.

* Something Marc has discovered is that you often stare at him when he runs his hand through his hair. When he asked you about it you simply stated that it was "hot" and "attractive". However, you also stated that at some times of the day his hair made him look cute rather than badass. Marc asked you what you meant by this but you had already walked away smirking.

* Marc's hair often gave him a more soft look during these times; morning (just woken up), just out the shower, and evening.

* Just after Marc had woken up his hair was all over the place. It gave it a very bed-head look - which looked very similar to a birds nest. After Marc gets out the shower his hair is either drenched or slightly wet, either way it was cute. The way the wet curls fell into his eyes more and then he had to move them out of the way to be able to see properly. In the evening time, Marc would run his hands through his hair religiously (probably due to the stressful day he had been through). This caused it to look slightly more messy and fluffy. This. This was pure perfection.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>