Chapter - 83 | Epitome Of Innocence

Start from the beginning

This had made her forget about her tears to some extent.

"Aapka kamla toh b... bohot bala aul b... bohot chhundal (sundar) hain Laddoo..." she said, sniffing. She was intrigued because she was seeing such a large room in real life for the first time.

"Itne bale kamle mein aap akele lehte ho ?..." she innocently inquired.

Though her eyes were still wet, her Laddoo's words were able to temporarily distract her from her grief.

Shaurya saw it as an opportunity to further distract her, so he began his talks.

"Yes Princess..."

"Main yaha akela rehta hoon..."

"Lekin aapko pta hain... Aaj toh main is kamre mein akela nhi rahunga... Kyunki aaj toh aap mere saath ho... Haina..." he said, trying hard to smile.

"L... Lekin..." Mimi inhaled deeply.

"Lekin Lad... doo..."

"Mum... Mumma toh..."

"Mumma toh hochhpital mein akeli hai Laddoo..."

"Mumma ke paachh jaana hain..." she broke down in tears yet again.

Shaurya's heart sank even lower when he saw it, and he leapt to his feet to take his seat next to his Princess. He thought he was on the right track in consoling his Princess, but she was reminded of her Anumaa again in an indirect way.

"Princess..." he said softly as he took her small hands in his and comforted her.

She slowly lifted her eyes to him.

"Aapki Mumma akeli nhi hain Princess..."

"Vha jo log haina... Voh aapki Mumma ka dhyaan rakh rhe hain..."

"Koi aapki Mumma ko akela nhi chodega..."

"Sach mein Princess..." he reassured her.

She kept looking at him, silently deciphering his words.

She didn't know who was looking after her Mumma; all she wanted was to be near her Anumaa. She herself wanted to care for her Mumma, which was not possible, and this was making her more and more upset.

"Shaurya Bhaiya..." The next minute, both of their attention was drawn to a voice.

Shaurya turned to look at the door, only to see Kanchan and his twin sisters standing there.

"Kanchan..." he said as he rose from beside his Princess.

Kanchan and Betty stepped in, and began approaching Shaurya.

Kanchan's eyes were fixed on the little girl as she was seeing her for the first time. She was broken-hearted to see her in tears. She just wanted to wrap her arms around her and comfort her.

She walked over to the bed and saw her sitting there, her face bowed with sorrow.

"Mimi..." she said softly as she took a seat next to her.

Mimi raised her head, sensing a new voice. Her gaze was drawn to Kanchan, and she realized that the person sitting next to her was someone she had never met before.

Kanchan smiled slightly as she noticed the baby girl staring at her as if observing her features.

"Main Kanchan hoon Mimi," she said, taking her little hands in hers.