"You need to watch yourself! I don't give a damn if I only tried love once because sometimes once is enough for some things. I would love to know what you know about love, so please enlighten me!" Y/n shouted back, waiting for a response from Roseanne.

"Love is something that in unconditional and makes you feel all warm inside–"

"I know that, I was actually in love once!"

"Then let me fucking finish!" Roseanne snapped back. But y/n shook her head,

"No, no you're not going to finish because I'm getting you out of my damn apartment." Y/n concluded as she reached around the floor to pick up Roseanne's clothes. Roseanne put her arms behind her back so she couldn't take her clothes. But y/n didn't give a damn as she haphazardly put Roseanne's t-shirt over her bare chest and was about to somehow get her pants on.

"Wait!" Roseanne yelped as y/n looked like she was about to tackle her in order to get her pants on. Y/n glared at her,

"You have 20 seconds."

"Can you please just look over my body and see if you see a tattoo. If you don't, I'll leave peacefully."

Y/n lowered her arms that had Roseanne's pants and undergarments and she sighed frustratedly. But she motioned for Roseanne to take her shirt off and she quickly did. Y/n then started to look over her whole body from the top of her head all the way down to her feet. Y/n didn't see any stupid tattoo on the front of her body, so she annoyingly walked to go behind her. Her eyes briefly looked over the side of her body as she went.

Roseanne was anxiously waiting for y/n to hopefully find a tattoo on her body. She tried to remember if anyone had told her about if someone could see a tattoo on someone but it wasn't reciprocated. But out of the corner of her eye, she saw y/n had stopped moving for a split second for no apparent reason. Roseanne snapped her head to her right and y/n quickly lifted her eyes up from her ankle.

"Why'd you stop when you looked at my ankle?" Roseanne asked y/n as y/n casually shrugged her shoulders,

"I didn't stop."

The small amount of uncertainty that was present in y/n's voice and the way her body language suddenly changed after that made Roseanne come to a conclusion.

"You saw a tattoo, didn't you?"

"Huh? No." Y/n said dismissively, making Roseanne squint her eyes at the woman who had just fucked her,

"Don't fucking lie to me y/n! Tell me if you saw a damn tattoo!" Roseanne yelled at y/n, who just looked into her eyes,

"If I didn't see a tattoo on your body, what would happen?" Y/n asked the girl.

"I'd leave your apartment peacefully. But I can't tell you what will happen in the future." Roseanne answered.

"And if I did see a tattoo?" Roseanne straightened her posture at that question,

"Then we are destined to be together, whether you fucking like it or not."

The two stood silently looking directly into each other's eyes. Roseanne waited for what y/n was going to say and y/n wondering what she should say. Roseanne could see the debate in her eyes and that confused her because there was nothing to debate about; it's either she saw something or she lies about not seeing one.

"I didn't see a tattoo."

"That's bullshit!" Roseanne shouted without missing a beat. She knows that she saw a tattoo on y/n's skin and she's 100% certain of that. And she knows that y/n stopped because she also saw a tattoo. But she's just to scared too admit it.