Terry appeared at Sam's side, and knelt down. "The day we saved you, Gwen, and your Dad from that store, Gwen told Ted that she had been in love with Anthony for years. However, she wouldn't do anything, because she didn't want to upset you, or Anthony. She loved Anthony, and she loved you like a son. When Ian died, I thought that my life was over, but Vivian brought me back, Ted brought me back. I was brought back by everyone, and you're Dad can be brought back, too."  Sam looked up at Terry, before saying "I have to go find him." "I'll come" said Terry. "No" Sam said. "I have to do this on my own." Terry looked at Sam, and nodded, as Sam walked off into the forest.

                                   Greg had his hands folded, as he sat in a boiler room. Carly entered, and asked "Are you praying?" "Yeah" said Greg. "First time in years." Carly smiled, before sitting down, and placing her head on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" Greg asked. Carly sighed, and said "I'm just glad I have you." Greg smiled.

                                    Anthony stared at Spike's camp, as a shadow passed by. He turned, and saw Gwen standing behind them. "Where are the others?" Anthony asked. "A friend asked me to help by myself" said Gwen, sitting next to him. "What do you want?" Anthony asked. Gwen stared at him, and said "Anthony, if you do anything right now, and get yourself killed, Sam, he'll be alone." Anthony looked down, as Gwen said "Don't let your son be alone again. He needs his father, that's what Rebecca said. He needs his father. You're not dead yet, Anthony, you're only seeing us, because you can't let go, but you're going to have too, for Sam."

                                      Anthony looked at her, and said softly "I'm not dead yet." "No" said Gwen. "You're not." "You are dead" said Anthony. "Yes I am" said Gwen. "I need to protect Sam" said Anthony. "Yes" Gwen said, in a soft whisper. "You do." Anthony looked next to him, but Gwen was gone. Anthony smiled, before saying "I love you Gwen", walking off.

                                       Molly sat against the wall in her room, as William walked in. "No." "What?" she asked, looking confused. "Molly, when I met you, I thought that you were fantastic. I thought that you were the best think that could have happened to me. Now, I really think that you're a troubled person that has issues, but you most certainly can't kill yourself, Molly. You are a fantastic person, and you can't just give up, no matter what happened."

                                        Molly looked up at him, before standing up. She stepped forward, and hugged him. "Thank you, William" she said. "Thank you so much." William smiled, and said "You're welcome" as tears fell from Molly's face.

(Cue Hold On by Tom Waits)

                                           Sam walked past a tree, as he spotted something in the distance. He aimed his gun, as the thing approached. "Dad" Sam said, running forward and hugging his father. "I'm sorry Sam" said Anthony. "Ever since Gwen died, I have been doing terrible things, but now I know that Gwen would want me to be back there, fighting Spike, with you." Sam smiled, and said "I thought that you were broken, and I thought that you were going to kill yourself. Thank you for being back." Anthon smiled, and said "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

                                           Hector looked down at the room below, as he leaned over the railing. "Hector" said a voice, and Hector turned. Molly stood there with William, with a smile on her face. "I'm better now" she said, walking forward Hector. William smiled before walking off. Hector's smile fell, as he said in Molly's ear "I know when you lie."

                                             The group sat in the large room, as the door opened, revealing Anthony and Sam. "Oh my God" said Jason. "You're back" said Hannah. "How?" Anthony smiled, and said "An old friend." Hannah hugged Anthony, as he said "Thank you for being there for him." She nodded.

                                             The entire group sat in front of Anthony, as he said "I know that I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back now, and I'm ready to fight. Spike's men are preparing to return, but they don't know we're ready. We're going to trap them, we're not going to let them win. They won't kill any of us anymore. They will all be dead. We have to do it for Todd, for Jenny, and for Gwen."

                                             The Hounds packed their things into boxes, as Charlie asked 'Are you sure we should leave?" "Yes" said Spike. 'The plant is too far. We can't keep wasting fuel. We're moving closer, to get a nice view of what they're doing. Then, we'll strike." Charlie nodded.

                                             The group ate their food, as they had a reunion party for Anthony. Hannah stood on the catwalk outside, as Anthony approached. "We're ready to fight" said Hannah. "Good" said Anthony. "We're going to need to kill them all soon." Hannah faced him, and said "I know you're worried, but you don't have to be. I'm gonna survive, William will, so will Sam. You'll survive too Anthony. We'll make it out of this, like we always do." Anthony smiled, as Hannah walked off. "She's lying" said Gwen's voice, and Anthony saw her next to him. Anthony faced her, and asked "About which bit?"

WillBrennan7 Presents, Scenes From The Next Episode Of The Walking Dead...

"We're moving in on them" says Anthony's voice. "They'll be dead by sunset" says Spike.

Only One More Episode

Anthony loads his gun, as Hannah says "Are you lying?" "Molly" Hector says, grabbing Molly's hand. "You can't stop me."

Before The Season Finale

The group gets into cars and starts to drive, as Sam says "End this."

That Will Leave You

Anthony drives, as Carly looked concerned, as Vince aims a gun, and there's a crash.

Heartbroken.

Suddenly, Anthony's group is firing their weapons at the Hounds, as Spike smiles.

Find Out What Happens On Episode 19 Of The Walking Dead.