Rebecca and Gwen stood next to each other, both looking saddened at Anthony, who was sitting against the van, with a gun in his hand, as a tear fell from his face. "Anthony" said Gwen, and Anthony looked over at her. "They need to pay." "No" said Rebecca. "Anthony, the don't." "Yes, they do" hew said. Gwen looked at him, and said "When you tried to kill them last time, they came back with full force." "Yeah, and they killed me" said Todd, approaching.

                     Anthony looked at the three, and said "I don't care. They need to die." "And you'll get yourself killed in the process, said Julia, and Anthony faced her. "Don't kill yourself, Anthony. Don't go to them, and just die." "I'm not dead" said Anthony. "I'm not dead yet, and they won't kill me. They can't kill me." He charged off, as the four disappeared.

                        Carly pulled her lips off of Greg's, and said "I'll see you later." Greg smiled, before walking off. "How cute" said a voice. "A new couple in this group that is dead already." Molly sat in her bed in the room, next to Carly, who frowned.

                           Carly approached, and asked "What's that supposed to mean?" Molly smiled, and said "This group is just one small step away from death. This war that we're in with the Hounds, it'll get us killed. But, for some reason, I'll be left standing. I'll never be able to get my wish. All I want to do is die, but I can't do it myself. I'm too weak, but maybe Spike will, but I doubt it. Both of the groups will perish, but I won't."

                              Carly stared at Molly, who said "I know that you got William's fiancée killed." Carly looked shocked, as Molly said "I'll be surprised if you don't get another one of William's girlfriend's killed. Who do you think you'll kill?" Carly looked at her, and said "I may have gotten William's fiancée killed, but I never fooled around with my friends boyfriend behind her back."

                              Molly looked at Carly, and asked "Is that what you think that is? You think Francis and I were a couple?" "You were" said Carly. "Hector told us." "Hector lied" said Molly, with tears in her eyes. "Francis and I weren't a couple. We weren't fooling around." Carly looked at Molly, and asked "Then, what happened?" Tears fell from Molly's face.

                               Spike stood on his wall, as he saw walkers in the trees. "Do you think any of them are really Anthony?" Spike asked Charlie. "Maybe" said Charlie. "Do you want to see?" "No" said Spike, when a car started to drive down the road. "Excuse me" said a woman, at the wheel. Spike put on a worried expression, and asked "What is it?" "Do you have any meds?" she asked. "My Daughter is sick. We were at a camp, but it was overrun. Her father is gone. We don't know where, but she is very sick. Please, help us."

                                Spike dropped down from the wall, and said "Of course we'll help." The daughter stepped out, and began coughing. Walkers came out of the woods, as Spike said "Oh, the coughing is drawing them." "Oh no" said the woman. "Don't worry" said Spike. "It'll be fine." He then drew the chew toy, and smacked it against the woman's head. "NO" shouted the daughter, but Spike hit her in the stomach with it. He then beat the woman's brains in, as Charlie shot the walkers down. He then hit the daughter in the head, and she was immediately dead. Blood was soon everywhere, as Spike said "That's what we'll do to Anthony." Anthony was in the trees, watching the whole thing.