Bonus Chapter: Moving in⚠️

3rd person's POV:

Yeonjun and Soobin didn't have anything in their new apartment, but they still wanted to celebrate their move-in.

They called the maknae trio and ordered food. That was their way of celebrating.

They ordered some food and had the supplies set on the floor. They were loud. If they were to live all five in that little apartment, poor neighbors would've had to deal with loud screams, stomps, and crazy jumping. Luckily, only two are actually the ones going to be living there.

"Damn, you guys are loud," Soobin laughed.

"Oh yeah? You better watch yourself when you and Yeonjun-hyung are gonna be left here alone." Beomgyu blabbered out, laughing.

"You're the one talking. Be careful with your two boyfriends." Soobin answered back, shutting up Beomgyu and the two maknaes.

Yeonjun had a laptop. They had some mattresses, pillows, and blankets to spend their first night without a proper bed yet, so the boys set up everything cozily, and watched a random movie. 

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai helped their hyungs prepare for the night before they were to leave.

+×+

"Do you guys want to spend the night at my house tonight? My parents are out," Hueningkai asked as Beomgyu was driving.

"Yeah, sure, it's quite nearby. And Beomgyu-hyung won't have to waste much gas that way." Taehyun agreed.

"Alright, just tell me where to turn," the oldest from the three agreed.

+×+

It wasn't long of a ride since Hueningkai's house did end up being pretty close by.

The three set up some blankets and pillows on the floor as they were preparing to go to sleep.

"Hyungs.. can I get a good-night kiss?" the youngest of the three asked shyly.

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other and gave their maknae kisses on both cheeks.

"Did you want it on the cheeks or the lips? You never specified." Beomgyu teased.

"Well... it would be perfect if it was on the lips.."

Taehyun chuckled to himself and pecked Hueningkai on the lips. Beomgyu gave him a peck too.

"What about us?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu.

The two leaned in and gave each other a peck, as Beomgyu, to Taehyun's surprise, deepened the kiss.

Taehyun didn't expect it and pulled away.

"What was that about-?"

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away."

None could deny that they like feeling each other's lips on their own. It honestly drives them all crazy.

"Well, now you better make it up to me, hyung." Huening complained and Beomgyu quickly leaned in, capturing Huening's soft lips in his.

Hueningkai leaned back on bed, supporting himself with his arms as Beomgyu tilted his head and kept kissing the younger.

The two pulled away to catch their breaths when Beomgyu felt being dragged back and later his lips were connected Taehyun's.

"Did someone get jealous?" he whispered in a lowered tone as his head was placed on the younger's lap, their faces being close.

"Shut up and kiss me." Taehyun demanded needy.

Beomgyu smiled at the boldness of the younger. This is exactly why he fell for the boy.