Chapter 33: Explained

3rd person's POV:

Usually, Soobin would be the one to wake up early. After yesterday's night, he made sure to rest since, by the time Yeonjun woke up, he saw the younger still asleep. The images from last night flashed in his mind which made him blush madly. He shook his head and returned to reality. He layed on his side to rest just a bit more.

He put on his clothes and before leaving the room, he gently kissed Soobin's forehead and left the room.

Soon enough, Soobin woke up too and exited the room, as he then noticed Yeonjun in the kitchen.

"Morning," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and ruffling his hair.

"Soobin! Morning!" Yeonjun said as he came up to the boy. "How are you? Are you alright?" he asked with slight worry heard in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My back hurts a little but I'm fine," the taller replied.

"Sorry--...." the blonde said with a slight guilty look.

"I'm fine!! Don't be sorry-! Last night... was amazing." Soobin answered and immediately got shy.

Yeonjun felt happy. His smile turned into a grin, as he did not miss an opportunity to tease the younger and said, "You were amazing."

"Of course I was. Did you expect me not to be?" the younger fired back as the two were standing up close.

"Don't try me, or the last night will repeat itself," Yeonjun said in a low tone, his eyes trailing from the boy's lips and back to his eyes.

"As much as I would love to, I rather rest first." Soobin boldly answered back to Yeonjun's liking, as the older pulled away and proceeded back into the kitchen.

"Don't exhaust yourself, Soobin-ah. And... I'm glad you enjoyed last night. Because I did too." Yeonjun smiled. "Now, let's go eat."

+×+

3rd person's POV:

Hueningkai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu were waiting in the courtyard when Yeonjun and Soobin approached them.

The maknaes almost balled their eyes out as they saw their hyungs come up to them together.

"Am I seeing things?" Taehyun asked surprised.

"Last time I saw Yeonjun-hyung, he couldn't have one thought about Soobin-hyung--" Beomgyu interrupted.

"What... did I miss...?" the youngest of the three asked confused not knowing the details of the couple's breakup.

Yeonjun and Soobin came up to the three, greeting them.

"Explain???!" Beomgyu reacted dramatically, referring to seeing the two together, and being protective of his hyung.

"Guys..." the oldest started. "What happened between us was a misunderstanding," he said. "So.... we're back together."

Beomgyu's jaw dropped.

"How did this happen?? What do you mean 'it was a misunderstanding'?!" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin, as if to reassure.

"Soobin, you need to tell them."

Even though Yeonjun was turned to Soobin, the youngers' attention was caught.