Chapter 32: Yeonbin⚠️

Yeonjun's POV:

Soobin kept denying my offer for him to stay over at my house. He said that he was fine but was he really? I wouldn't know. And honestly, I feel like I wanted him to come over just to spend some more time just the two of us. Memories from when we were together as a couple suddenly flashed in my head. I started missing Soobin as my boyfriend. I wanted to kiss and hug him like I used to before.

Dammit, Yeonjun, come on! You've moved on! Get over him!

I suddenly felt the urge to go on a walk to get my mind off things. Even though I just walked out of my house, I see his house. Sudden screams coming from it surprised me and it made me walk away. I just wish Soobin is fine.

+×+

Nighttime was getting close as I was still walking around. The sky was getting darker as some stars were shining brighter and the moon was getting more vivid. I heard screams and once again, my mind went: "Soobin". 

It turned out to be just a bar with some drunk people gambling there.

I decided to walk in and grab a drink. They didn't even ask me for an ID. Good, 'cause I forgot it at home. I walked in and sat at the bartender table. There was a glass of soju at the table, so I grabbed it and drank a sip. Then one more, and another one.

My mind became cloudy as I drank another cup.

+×+

"Kiss me." I said. Soobin looked startled.

"What-? Hyung--"

"Please... Let me kiss you one last time before I let you go.." I was on a verge of crying once again. Getting over him was much harder than I thought. I couldn't hate him. My heart wouldn't let me. It wouldn't let me let him go.

"Hyung, I--" he tried resisting. I don't know what was going through his head but he came closer to me.

I slightly tilted my head up to meet his eyes. We both slowly leaned in and connected our lips together as our eyes were closed. For the last time, I felt his soft plump lips on mine.

What made me snap back to reality, was the realization that Soobin kissed back.

"You--" I started, interrupting the kiss but I could only witness Soobin walking away as fast as he could. I was left alone. Again.

+×+

"Hey, dude, you don't look too good. I think that's enough for you," someone said to me. Are they doubting my tolerance?

"I'm fine," I answered. The bartender kept talking but I wasn't listening. My mind was fuzzy.

As I returned to reality for a split second, I heard someone's weak whimpering.

"Stay still."
"Stop..."

Clearly, something was wrong. I followed the whimpers and ended up being behind the corner of the table that I was sitting at just now.

Music was loud and people kept yelling. As I got a clear view of what was happening in front of me, I realized that the one whimpering was none other than my ex.

I came up closer to them, blood boiling in my body. The man was hovering over Soobin, having his hands pinned above his head to the wall.

I grabbed the man by the shoulder and smashed his back against the wall, away from Soobin.

"Leave. My boyfriend. Alone."

"Y-yeonjun..." I heard Soobin whimper out as anger was piercing through my eyes at the man.