Chapter 18: Love and care

3rd person's POV:

Yeonjun was awake the next morning as he still layed next to Soobin, sliding his fingers through the younger's bangs.

His eyes opened and Yeonjun's hand stopped midway as he was still admiring Soobin's facial features. He was relaxed and calm, which made him angelic and adorable. Yeonjun couldn't help but smile.

His gaze stopped on the younger's lips which were slightly parted. He chuckled to himself dreamily.

"Bunny."

"Me?"

Soobin opened his eyes and smiled older in the face as he watched him jolt away in surprise.

"Goddammit, Soobin! I thought you were asleep!" Yeonjun yelled as he dramatically placed a hand on his chest.

Soobin chuckled. "I liked you ruffling my hair, so I didn't want you to stop," he said honestly.

"You think I would've stopped doing it if you were awake?" Yeonjun chuckled and continued running his fingers through the younger's hair as the color was brought to the bunny's cheeks and he got shy.

The blonde's hand found its way to the boy's chin and lifted it up so that they were looking at each other, their faces up close.

"You don't need to be shy around me, Soobinie.." Yeonjun said quietly against Soobin's face, making him turn even redder.

"I can't tell if your face is hot because you're sick, you're blushing because of me, or if you're just hot yourself~? Mind enlightening me, Soobin-ah?" Yeonjun smirked.

"How about all three?" the younger answered and Yeonjun's grin grew wider.

"I like that answer~"

He then pulled away, with a wide smile placed on his face as he was on his way to exit the room.

"I'm glad you're doing better, Soobin." he gave him a comforting look which made Soobin smile gently as Yeonjun exited the room and Soobin started preparing himself for the day.

+×+

"How is Soobin-ssi feeling? He looked not in a very good shape yesterday." Yeonjun's mom was worried about their guest.

"He got sick and he couldn't get proper sleep for a very long time, so I invited him over."

"Good morning, Mrs. Choi." they heard Soobin's voice as he entered the room.

"Awww. Would you look at that, you look so cute wearing Yeonjun's clothes!" the lady clapped. "Didn't think they'd be your size, but look!"

Yeonjun was blushing madly from his mom's fangirling. "Yeah, that's why I gave him my oversized clothes." he smiled shyly.

His mom definitely noticed the look Yeonjun would always give Soobin. This was the mom instinct that told her that Yeonjun is in his dreamland whenever he looks at Soobin.

"I'm gonna stay home today and take care of Soobin," Yeonjun said.

"As long as you pass and get to your graduation, I don't care what you do at school, you know that." Yeonjun's mom said in an answer. "You get good grades anyway, so I don't have to be worried."